Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot script for forgotten world 51-60

Discussion on ibot script for forgotten world 51-60 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot script for forgotten world 51-60

Hi guys , can some one help me with a script for ibot to make 51-60 forgotten world Thnx for help if any one is kind to post a script

Similar Threads Similar Threads
forgotten world?
11/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey i have a question. how do i get 1 star shipwrecked? im lv 110. but everytime i use the dimension hole i end up with 108 elites which i cant solo myself. i play on diamond.
Forgotten World Crash
10/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hey People I have activate in _RefRegionBindAssocServer - GOD_TOGUI 1 - GOD_WRECK_IN 1 - GOD_FLAME 1 - GOD_WRECK_OUT 1 When i start my server crash SR_GameServer
Forgotten World Talismans
10/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hey there i would asking about how to add the Forgotten World Talismans in Drops because i tried it much times and no drops did some one know ?
Talisman-forgotten world
02/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
For collecting the talisman quest, wut types of talisman and how many are there? ionly got one, the cobalt emerald. I'm wondering if I can get all of it on one star or if I have to go to 2, 3 and 4 stars to obtain it all. Thanks
Forgotten world...
02/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, yesterday i was first time in forgotten world with my friend and other 2 guys... We were kill are mobs till big boss, my friend and other one guy had dc and we stayed 2, i died and he was bard, so i telepor to town and came back, but in that time he killed boss and was dissmised the party... So i fucked up 1.5 hours and dont get anything... BTW that was my story, but i wanted to know when i can get those talismans and other stuff ? Boss droped them ?