Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with unpacking client!!

Discussion on Need help with unpacking client!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with unpacking client!!

Hi , im playing at Pantusro , Vsro server , When i downloaded the "Pantusro" it came along in program wich i had to use winrar/winzip to open it ,

And here's the trouble , when im extracting the whole filemap to another folder since the bot program can't find the "winrar pantusro" , since its not a "executable file"

And when i start the "pantusro.exe" in the folder that i extracted the file to and press start it comes up "Sorry , Failed to execute silkroad"

Anyone have any experience or know how to solve this proplem?
Wuold be thankfull for fast replies !

Fixed the proplem please Close#
Old 03/28/2012, 10:09   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Next time just ask in their thread here:
or use pantu's forum.

When you report your own thread, write Request close.

#requested close now
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Unpacking any client without any skills !
06/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 32 Replies
Hey guys, So that's new guide to unpack any client which is protected you don't need any skills for it firstly determine sro version 1)New server files //TODO 2)Old server files
Client unpacking
07/10/2011 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hey, Was bringt ein unpacked client von einem mmorpg? Und mit welchem Programm kann man am besten herrausfinden wie es gepackt ist? Ich nutze RDG Packer Detector und mehrere Sachen gefunden: Multi-Scan Detection:
Unpacking elitesro sro client
05/12/2011 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
Well guys, with abit research, I found out how to unpack it, but its gives now error while starting the client. May any coder could help? The stipper program, upacking the sroclient wrong,the sroclient is protected with ASPKACK 1.2.3 RC4 Here we go, what did Ive used: 1.PEiD Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! 2. Stripper 2.3.9b9 Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
unpacking dekaron client
12/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Is there any way to unpack the dekaron client on zandekaron??????
Unpacking Multi Client
06/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can soemone teach me hwo to unpack my multi client please so i can use multi client and still use my co partner.