Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

7z extract error(1)

Discussion on 7z extract error(1) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
7z extract error(1)

i have the game installed on my desktop but my laptop gives me this error, i have tried to transfer the sro install with my usb, and have redownloaded it twice on my laptop. still same bullshit. any ideas or suggestions?
Old 03/28/2012, 10:14   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Did you download the complete Client or just several parts?
This issue appears when your archive isn't complete.

Maybe you can try this one:

It worked for me fluently.
Old 04/09/2012, 13:48   #3

i know the solution. right click on the file extrac it with winrar in a folder. done
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/26/2012, 21:23   #4

Smile

It means you already have a silkroad installed on your computer. just delete it from your program files. it should work. it worked for me.

If it works for you please hit thanks
Thanks
9 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Extract epk and eix error (Dont extract because eix)
12/26/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi, My first topic xD... But i have a problem extracting... how gives the informacion for extract is archive eix, and if isnīt the correct archive eix for archive epk donīt extract... itīs my problem... isnīt the correct eix file... And i need to extract pc2... is possible creat a archive eix for archive epk?? Please! I Need really... if possible for today! Try donīt respond in German... Or, write right... for i can translate...
Lucky Charm-Extract Hammer/EpCoin Error
02/11/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
Ok Do u Know If it is Possible To Make a Extract Hammer Be Working With lucky Charm so the lapis dont break? and also it cost 85 ep coin to enchant??? when ep coins dont work???
Extract error
09/04/2011 - WarRock - 4 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich wollte mir mal wieder Wr installieren aber während er installiert (von Gamers First Live aus), kommt immer irgendein Fehler von einer Datei: Hier der Wortlaut: "Extract: error writing to file mk1_1st_R.dds" Wo ist mein Fehler? Grüße
Who Gets Error When he Extract Bs Files Come Here
08/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
So Guys i saw that many ppl when they are going To Extract Bloody Sro Files it said that Files has a Problem Please ReDownload So i Uploaded the Files that may had a Problems and Can't Extract ....................................... Data Pk2 Size 932MB MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service ........... Map+Particels+Music Size 285MB MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service