Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SUCHE]Silkroad Window Refresher

Discussion on [SUCHE]Silkroad Window Refresher within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SUCHE]Silkroad Window Refresher

German
Hey an alle,
suche ein Programm, was den sro_client, im Vordergrund stellt.
Wenn ich Silkroad 2x starte, dann ist immer nur ein Window activ und das andere auf Standbild. Wenn ich umklicke auf dem anderen.

Ich möchte hiermit fragen, ob jmd ein Programm kennt und reinschreiben kann,
was es mir ermöglicht, die Fenster immer auf Refresh zu halten, egal welches gerade aktiv ist. Alle sollen sich bewegen, um z.b alleine Trades zu machen.

Vielen Dank an euch
MfG
MarCiii

__________________________________________________ ____________
English

Hey all,
looking for a program that provides the sro_client into the foreground.
When I start Silkroad 2 times, ​​then only one window will be active, and the other on a still an image, If I click on the other.

I hereby would like to ask if anyone knows a program and can write down,
what it enables me to keep the windows always on refresh, no matter which one is active. All must move in order eg to make trades alone.

Many thanks to you
Best regards
MarCiii

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Refresher
04/24/2010 - Diablo 2 - 9 Replies
Dieser Refresher ist nur für Leute die regelmäßig einen Fehler bekommen, und zb.: in der Nacht der Bot still steht!!! Für eventuelle Schäden am ACC,Diablo2 oder am PC haftet der Benutzer In erster Linie wurde das hier für WinXP gemacht! Getestetes Sytem: Win XP Pro SP3 RC1 Haltet euch genau an die Readme.txt Hier der DL link
How to run Silkroad in window mode
06/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Press http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7049/w9io.jpg, http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2879/a0pt.jpg and http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/113/e3gl.jpg :eek:
AgBot Doesn't Pick Items While SILKROAD WINDOW HIDDEN?
06/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
SV refresher
11/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
ummm well...i've got the cracked SV 1.117...but every 30-45 min it screws up and doesn't recognize the monsters anymore so it just jumps in circles....so i remember someone created something to refresh SV using AutoIt...but i can't seem to find it...so if anyone could help that would be nice :x and yes i've used the search feature to try and find it but it doesn't work at all =\ ALSO if anyone would be willing to help me learn how to create a script to do this myself with AutoIt I...
Silkroad window.
04/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Anyone have a tool that can make SRO into a window? If you do, please PM me. Thanks.