Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can this be solved?

Discussion on Can this be solved? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can this be solved?

Ok am currently plving my cleric at antilokes but when ever my bot DCs (tbot) i have to log off my cleric to log bot on again, it wont let me log the bot on whilst my cleric is connected at the same time???? pretty annoying.. always bot first then cleric with testerone.. any help??
Old 10/01/2008, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Multiclient is not supported by tbot.so basicly you have to logoff your normal char in order to login the bot one.
cheers
Old 10/02/2008, 00:18   #3

elite*gold: 20
U always must login With bot as Last . But dunno if it works with Tbot for isrobot its np

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Knights solved!!!
03/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
There u go i followed the guide that sandolkakos released and here u are.... Credits to him for the guide and to me for the work...lol... tested guys and it is working....Alpha-Online doesnt have this prob anymore ...<-for the players to know it...
solved CR 1.03 and CB 1.03
07/11/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies
double click nyo po ung cabalbot din after dun .... open nyo po ung CR 1.03 din log.in kau tapos after wag nyo start .... sunod gawin nyo ,,, ryt click nyo po ung white finger din start game din un papasok nah .... press thanks f nakatulong me sa nyoh .... nag try2x lng po aq din aun nalaman q ...
Anyone has this problem and solved it?
05/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Alright. the inspection has been over and there are 1000s of people at roc now. but i still cant install it. "This client can be used after legend 3 update". i have downloaded many different clients from silkroadonline.net but i still have the same problem. help?