Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with agbot!!!please realy needs help!

Discussion on help with agbot!!!please realy needs help! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question help with agbot!!!please realy needs help!

hi i have downloaded the agbot and install libarty files somethink like this..
now what is the problem?
how do i make it work i go to File >load confing and type my name in game is that all? couse i see NameCharecter level 0 and idiot stuff help me please with a litle TUT plz
Old 09/28/2008, 13:30   #2

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
follow the guide of mass mods in the guides section...a pretty detailed guide
Old 09/28/2008, 17:35   #3

im trying its not that helping need help like screens that show all the steps 1 by 1 if someone can do i wil be thankful
Old 09/28/2008, 18:18   #4

First use search button
Then post in right section

Thanks
Old 09/28/2008, 18:46   #5

no problem i guess =\

Similar Threads Similar Threads
It realy?
06/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
ADMIN([email protected]) posted: From now 27/05/2009, all Private Servers will be banned from the Network. Please note that TQ WebDragon inc is the only Owner of Conquer Online. Sue notes will be sent to all Private Servers Owners. We do NOT accept any excusess! Please make sure your server is OFF by the end of this month. We will sue servers using Binaries, LOTF, PoP, zF and all others sources! Your own made source Server will be banned as well! We dont NOT accept any Servers using our...
Ppl i realy need help
03/09/2009 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
:confused::confused: I bought a new computer and it has Windows Vista basic. I downloaded Kalonline and did open the setup than i see this error : Name of the error : ntdll.dll The version: 6.0.6001.18000 Plz can dome one help me whit this error??:confused::confused:
Would realy like to have....
06/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
could some one please make me a loop for the scorpians outside donwhang. ive tryed so many times but it NEVER works!! if ya could make it so it uses a horse that would be gr8! but no storage involved please. if it works ill pay 500k on Venus server and if it works very well ill pay 1mil thanks a lot if ya could help!!!
~going realy realy fast~ waters only
06/02/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
ok wel all know that if a char go divine hare u can jump faster and dont dc now put this with speedhack and use jumper jumper u wil go so fast u can even see the map details anymore :) itz handy 4 tansport from pc to pc cave