Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Rogue Subclass Poll

Discussion on Best Rogue Subclass Poll within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Best Rogue Subclass???
Cleric 18 50.00%
Bard 18 50.00%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09/19/2008, 22:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
wizards and rogues are extremely gay. they run in safe zone. activate invi/stealth and come back

-.- i hate that
Old 09/20/2008, 01:19   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazoku View Post
wizards and rogues are extremely gay. they run in safe zone. activate invi/stealth and come back

-.- i hate that

That's what the low lv nub's do, at higher lv they won't run to save..

Anyway good pick, enjoy your char =)
Old 09/21/2008, 04:34   #18

thanks everyone ^^ and no i dont run away cuz normally i just 1 shot ***** and one shot distance shot every1 :P

and i picked bard because i thought about this fact: Rogue is kind of like a Hit-and-Run build. We rogues in job wars can go in stealth and 1 shot almost every int and 2 hit most strs (well for me) and then i take off like i wasnt there xD
Old 09/21/2008, 19:02   #19

lol ***. it takes some time for me to go down. depending if they're lvl 64 or lvl 63 =)
Lvl 64 = Dead
lvl 63 = living and they die.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
STACKIN SUBCLASS
12/06/2010 - Lin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi guys! I got nice server ! If any1 is interested pls visit L2Phoenix Gaming Community I bet many of you remeber this server! It looks same like years back! Stackin SUbclass, Rate x 30, c4off client!!! CMON LETS HAVE SOME FUN ! LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS!!
What is the best subclass?
05/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was thinking, do the subclass critical % and minus poison damage % stack on with the refinery system critical % and poison %? ... because if they do all meele chars should have anti-poison sub-class, let me explain... Stats: -Anti-Poison (SubClass) = - 75% - HeadGear + Boot Detoxication(Super) = - 30% = 105% Detoxication, so poison should do no damage.
Rogue/warrior subclass what do u think?
07/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello guys i have been on this forum for some time now but the time has come for me to ask u a question :P well i'm curently working on a rogue it is on xbow no subclass yet and no daggers i just wanna level fast for the moment and farm the hell out of it later :D so i was thinking what subclass to do but cleric and bard are over done and i like prety much hands on pvp and pve so i was thinking of going warrior for pvp and stay rogue for pve what od u guys think i kinda like the idea but i just...
L2j Subclass
02/22/2006 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
How i can have 2 subclasses and use all skills ? .. BD+SPS ? any exploit . or . bug ?
subclass exploit
11/06/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hi all, in the server i m playing (dragon nightmare) subclass is closed 2 weeks now. so if u talk to npc in aden it says subclass is closed. they did it because they want to put a limit on subs because there are ppl with 5+ subs.. the point is that someone in our forum post a code for an help.htm file that makes u get sub from any npc the code is this: subclass will never open might as well do this get a nice html editor called notepad open help.htm type in <button value="Subclass"...