Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weapon Glows :]

Discussion on Weapon Glows :] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Weapon Glows :]

What do you think about this Glows?!

Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Super Weapon Glows
12/14/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
Im wondering how i can make the glow on super wepons stronger, thicker, more or more intense? Im trying to make a really cool mod for the super bow effect. But its far to light. so im wondering how to make it much more intense in a sense. So its more view-able. i know i cant increase the lightness or decrease it so there has to be another way. Thx for the info.
weapon glows
04/17/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Greets, I want to ask for something which might have been asked in the past. (like 2006?) anyway. since i dont really get this decoding thing all that i ask is of a little bit more explanatory on how to edit the colors of the env.int the USAGE file, makes it more complex than easier to get it. which file to use for gracia 2? what to do with l2.exe? ty in advance.
[1H][Alliance] Crazy Weapon Glows
04/22/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Walking through Stormwind today noticed that the Grand Marshal's Swiftblade is a little glitched with it's glow effects. It's a naturally pretty big sword, but the glow size to weapon size ratio is ridiculous. The Grand Martial's Swiftblade - Grand Marshal's Swiftblade (Bought from Lieutenant Jackspring in Champion's Hall, SW. For 12240 Honor, and 20 AB Marks) In combination with an Icy Enchant - Enchant Weapon - Icy Chill Produce crazy results like in some of the screenshots...