Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL] GLAIVE BUILD - Please VOTE

Discussion on [POLL] GLAIVE BUILD - Please VOTE within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: GLAIVE BUILD
110 Heuksal / 110 Fire / 110 Cold 105 40.08%
110 Heuksal / 110 Fire / 110 Force 90 34.35%
110 Heuksal / 110 Fire / 90 Force / 20 Cold 28 10.69%
Hardcore : 110 Heuksal / 110 Cold / 110 Force 10 3.82%
Hardcore : 110 Heuksal / 110 Bicheon / 110 Cold 4 1.53%
Ultra Hardcore : 110 Heuksal / 110 Bicheon / 110 Force 25 9.54%
Voters: 262. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[POLL] GLAIVE BUILD - Please VOTE

Hello ,

What to chose ?

Build Glaiver

110 Heuksal / 110 Fire / 110 Cold
110 Heuksal / 110 Fire / 110 Force
110 Heuksal / 110 Fire / 90 Force / 20 Cold

Hardcore : 110 Heuksal / 110 Cold / 110 Force
110 Heuksal / 110 Bicheon / 110 Cold

Ultra Hardcore : 110 Heuksal / 110 Bicheon / 110 Force

So, please vote .

Thank You .

Have a nice day.
Old 01/23/2012, 12:26   #2

heusk + fire + cold + armor set = AWESOME!
enought hp + def to tank and kill INTs and you can pwn warriors and rouges pretty easy
i pwnd a lvl 114 warrior with legend +10 set, honor buffs, pre+ and devil, and i have no pre+, no devil and no honor buffs atm haha xD

PS: heusk/biech/force? must suck as hell lol xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 19:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
i pwnd a lvl 114 warrior with legend +10 set, honor buffs, pre+ and devil, and i have no pre+, no devil and no honor buffs atm haha xD
a warrior cleric? if you have a video please post
i've been out of the sro since since august and there might have been changes(skills,etc) that i don't know..thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 19:47   #4

fire//force the best build i ever played so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/25/2012, 12:33   #5

Thx for the vote.
Old 01/26/2012, 07:44   #6

Fire/Force with garms.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2012, 08:45   #7

i don t see the reason to use force since you can spam pills and other guys have holy spell.
at least it depends what kind of players are on your server.

- tons of EU's and warriors go for fire/ice/heusk + armor
- tons of chineses and nearly no EU's go for fire/force/heusk + protector
- tons of wizards and other magic stuff go for fire/(force or ice)/heusk + garment
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2012, 10:18   #8

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
i don t see the reason to use force since you can spam pills and other guys have holy spell.
at least it depends what kind of players are on your server.

- tons of EU's and warriors go for fire/ice/heusk + armor
- tons of chineses and nearly no EU's go for fire/force/heusk + protector
- tons of wizards and other magic stuff go for fire/(force or ice)/heusk + garment
from what i've seen, the most reasonable build for a Glaive is Heuksal / Fire / Ice / Protector

you won't go wrong with this build, if you just know how to use the proper skills at the proper time... pressing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,F2,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,F1,etc. .. won't make you a better opponent in pvp :-)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2012, 18:47   #9

I voted glaive/cold/force bec i remember asking here at epvp about this build. But i haven't tried making one...SO, please feel free to CORRECT ME

*Do force debuffs+cold buffs deal more damage than fire ? (lost damage from difference of cold to fire force, phy attack increase from fire BUT you gain debuffs from force)
*for PVP: can you target yourself with the continous heal MP skill(calm hand)for snow shield and continous HP like a cleric?
-more mp for your snow shield
-wear garment to compensate from lost mag def from fire or NOT
-you can be useful at parties since you have force: vital flow(buff others), heavenly vigor(instantly heal parties hp), heal series(continous hp/mp healing per target)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 03:02   #10

from what i've noticed, an 8/8 pt would rarely accept a full str glaive char on their pt. so, it would be most likely that you will train solo or you will make your own 8/8 pt. having said that, it would be better to get euro buffers since it's very effective and proven already.

also, as a full STR, you would really need Fire imbue since it increases your physical attack power. as we all know, chinese chars will not do high damage without the skill imbue. since you'll be wearing protector (as i presumed) and high amount of HP, you'll do just fine. you will always have the HP, MP & Vigor cooldown advantage, so use it wisely.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2012, 08:11   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbackbizatch View Post
I voted glaive/cold/force bec i remember asking here at epvp about this build. But i haven't tried making one...SO, please feel free to CORRECT ME

*Do force debuffs+cold buffs deal more damage than fire ? (lost damage from difference of cold to fire force, phy attack increase from fire BUT you gain debuffs from force)
*for PVP: can you target yourself with the continous heal MP skill(calm hand)for snow shield and continous HP like a cleric?
-more mp for your snow shield
-wear garment to compensate from lost mag def from fire or NOT
-you can be useful at parties since you have force: vital flow(buff others), heavenly vigor(instantly heal parties hp), heal series(continous hp/mp healing per target)
ok yes it make more dmg BUT it needs more time to debuff a mob and kill him than with fire, and you only gain phy def from ice but since you re a full STR char you need mag def from fire not primarly the phy from ice.

yes you can target yourself ofc. but those skills take a long time to use, so if you re in a pvp with snow shield and you try to heal your MP then its down after 1 attack already and you have to reuse the skill
and you can t compare this with the 20% less mana usage.
and in a PT there are anyway only clericers and not chinese healers and to debuff there are warlocks who are way faster and don t have to wait 20sec for a debuff

so if you go for force you should take fire instead of ice, but as i said, you can only use your stun skill vs EU's since cleric is 100% resist.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/29/2012, 23:53   #12

Quote:
ok yes it make more dmg BUT it needs more time to debuff a mob and kill him than with fire, and you only gain phy def from ice but since you re a full STR char you need mag def from fire not primarly the phy from ice.

yes you can target yourself ofc. but those skills take a long time to use, so if you re in a pvp with snow shield and you try to heal your MP then its down after 1 attack already and you have to reuse the skill
and you can t compare this with the 20% less mana usage.
and in a PT there are anyway only clericers and not chinese healers and to debuff there are warlocks who are way faster and don t have to wait 20sec for a debuff

so if you go for force you should take fire instead of ice, but as i said, you can only use your stun skill vs EU's since cleric is 100% resist.
nice insight dude!
PVP: anyway, about the mp healing...the desciption says "continuous", so im assuming its like a bard? and how long does a force chin cast this?and cooldown

PVE: and about the debuffs, how long is casting time? and cooldown?

and yeah i agree about the less mag def you get from losing fire, BUT for pvp you get a
1. stun debuff
and maybe you can
2. level your snowshield higher since you get a more mp and IF the heal mp is "continuous" like a bard

and about you being a slower leveler compared to a fire, i think thats fine as long as you kill faster than a fire blader (and see a couple of high level bladers running around :P)

you can never replace a cleric for healing at pt's but MAYBE you can with an all chin pt :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2012, 03:01   #13

all CH pt can never replace all euro pt...it's been tested already...always remember that euro wiz hits the hardest and with 2 bards + 1 warrior + 1 warlock + 1 healer => full buff pt and kills mobs really really fast.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2012, 19:11   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
all CH pt can never replace all euro pt...it's been tested already...always remember that euro wiz hits the hardest and with 2 bards + 1 warrior + 1 warlock + 1 healer => full buff pt and kills mobs really really fast.
cool, but i think its pretty obvious that euros are made for pt's(i have a 107+ euro pt in azteca, stopped since august). i was just saying that a chin force can help with a chin pt, rather than soloing 8 chins seperately.

anyway, my main concern is my previous post if you would kindly check :P
RE: mp "continous" healing(casting and cooldown time), debuff casting and cooldown time, etc