Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro-R Agbot script problem

Discussion on Sro-R Agbot script problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Sro-R Agbot script problem

hey everybody i have a problem with my agbot script. everytime my bot went back to town and trys to repair my game crashes ... does any1 have an idea how to fix that or how to script it that hes taking all those supplies like MP HP pots and arrows and repairing things ? ... hope u can help me ty
Old 08/30/2012, 13:56   #2

same problem here looking for a good script for sro-r. made one myself but my bot tries to buy potions from the normal vendor instead of the sro-r vendor
Old 09/08/2012, 09:32   #3

pm me for a script for hotan it will auto repair and get free pots from that thing
Old 09/22/2012, 22:22   #4

i need a script as well, can some1 tell me how to make a script for sror plz
Old 09/23/2012, 14:02   #5

guys.... beware... i got hacked from using agbot from this website.... u know *** know.... may *** bless u... **** it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Agbot Script Maker Problem
12/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey, i have a problem with the Script. I wrote a new Script for Downhang. But all the time if i want to start the Script, it breaks up. With the failure message in the console of the agbot. "NPC sNPCName not found: Blacksmith Agol" Can someone help me? Greetings
Agbot script problem , please come
05/04/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys I did a script with AGbot Script Generator, I did it step by step with this guide : YouTube - How to use AGbot Town Script Generator (www.codemayhem.net) I did all that he said to. I clicked "Loop after teleport" I teleport to the town, and it didn't work! Why that? I did all the guide perfectly? what should I do for work this out ?
agbot script problem
01/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I found a script I wanted to use, and I went to my agbot folder/config/config1/script and then to default and once i copy my script i try to save but i get this "Cannot create the C:\Program Files(x86)\Silkroad\config\config1\script\default. Ist file. Make sure the path and file name are correct" I'm pretty sure the path and file name are correct, but it still gives me this error everytime and it won't let me save a new script to it. How should i fix this?
Agbot Script PROBLEM HELP
10/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I need help pls. I got a Agbot script problem, i maked a script with Agbot but he wont work. I tryed a few times and klicked on Start Walkscript but he only stays and stays...... Can someone give me some tipps pls. ThX
Agbot Script problem
06/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
plz help i had a very strange and bad problem with script . At any town while i'm recording the script the agbot doesnt interact with Drug NPC . i recognize all NPC in town but Drug NPC is not .. plz tell me what to do :confused: thnx in advance