Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgBot isn't starting

Discussion on AgBot isn't starting within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AgBot isn't starting

hey, yesterday i could start my agbot and today i cannot start it and i can only start sro normaly... without agbot.... anyone got that same problem 2?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]How To Set AgBot Loop! With AgBot
03/26/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Hello let me start by first saying this is NOT my work and i am NOT taking credit for it i am just posting it to help others that might need it like i did, I had a million questions about this and this little guide answerd all my questions and got my agbot to work just the way i wanted it to....Hope this helps others like it helped me... Ever stuck on trying to figure out how to make loop work? Well, here it is: Now you have reached the part where you will create your own loop, this can...
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP
AgBot problem when launching agbot
09/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Run-time error '339': component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid im having this problem when im clicking on the agbot. need help how to fix this.