Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick resolve for 1.158 patch

Discussion on Quick resolve for 1.158 patch within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick resolve for 1.158 patch

As you know, theres a new patch out and people cant use the Testosterone loader to bot. I have found another way you can bot until Rumata makes a new Loader for us all.

Follow these simple steps below;

1) Open Nuconnector71
2) Open AGBot
3) Open Silkroad Loader (Normal SRO)
4) Log in and Bot
5) If bot doesnt start walkscript, go to the hunting area and press 'Start bot'

Make sure you follow in that order, if you connect to Silkroad and you cannot click 'Start' on your character, restart the process.

If your in town and the walkscript does not work, walk to your hunting area and press 'Start bot'

Thanks if worked, goodluck to all -
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2008, 15:31   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
or just use mediapatcher instead of bot.. The ingame commands doesnt work anyways.. only the redirect ip part ..

you got a way to make multiclient?
Old 08/26/2008, 15:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post
you got a way to make multiclient?
Buy another PC?
Not sure, just found a quick solution to make people bot whilst they wait.
Old 08/26/2008, 19:06   #4

thank you ;]
Old 08/26/2008, 20:37   #5

elite*gold: 20
Testosterone is updated now You can use it with v1.158 .
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2008, 20:45   #6

can i have link? :P