Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > Silkroad Online > SRO Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

What bot works in Silkroad R

This is a discussion on What bot works in Silkroad R within the SRO Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Silkroad Online category; the same old bots vs "legits" drama let me ask you just 1 question , whats your definition of having ...

Old 01-01-2012, 21:59   #41
Pr0fessional

the same old bots vs "legits" drama

let me ask you just 1 question , whats your definition of having "fun" ?

if its killing countless mobs to reach the cap lvl after years then be my guest , go legit.

but if its reaching that same lvl in months instead of years then doing the other stuff in sro like pvping/jobbing/unique hunting....etc then again , be my guest.

the word "fun" has no universal means of achieving , everyone enjoys something different so arguing about whats the more "fun" way to play sro is just pointless.

Old 01-02-2012, 10:44   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
the same old bots vs "legits" drama

let me ask you just 1 question , whats your definition of having "fun" ?

if its killing countless mobs to reach the cap lvl after years then be my guest , go legit.

but if its reaching that same lvl in months instead of years then doing the other stuff in sro like pvping/jobbing/unique hunting....etc then again , be my guest.

the word "fun" has no universal means of achieving , everyone enjoys something different so arguing about whats the more "fun" way to play sro is just pointless.
Not valid in their own eyes, they will pull the whole 'how are you having fun not playing the game' argument
Old 01-02-2012, 11:00   #43

all the game needs now is a 10x rate and its ready to go as the best f2p mmorpg out there

Dream mode: OFF
Old 01-02-2012, 18:42   #44
Banned

Ibot
Old 01-02-2012, 21:10   #45

selling one bot account, who wants to pay 2.5e just pm to me
Old 01-04-2012, 04:07   #46
i love to smoke

just STFU about this game or ISRO should be play without bot.. guys seriously go to another forum sites pls. this is a site specially made for botter
Old 01-04-2012, 06:44   #47

Botters Totally Killed SilkRoad

The point here is if you bot you are a total scrub because your cheating at a video game. If you have to cheat in a game you obviously don't have a life. The whole point of this is to create a more fun enviornment for people who like the game but can't stand all the bs with bot chains of 50 nubs running up eachother butts withs names like ergefhewosjdewkbf. So if you want to bot play the normal Silkroad with all the other botters and stay the f out of the real game!
Old 01-05-2012, 00:12   #48
Pr0fessional

Quote:
Originally Posted by wo0tman View Post
The point here is if you bot you are a total scrub because your cheating at a video game. If you have to cheat in a game you obviously don't have a life. The whole point of this is to create a more fun enviornment for people who like the game but can't stand all the bs with bot chains of 50 nubs running up eachother butts withs names like ergefhewosjdewkbf. So if you want to bot play the normal Silkroad with all the other botters and stay the f out of the real game!
yeah yeah , you're all happy with the quest lvling up to lvl70 but lets see whats gonna happen after you reach lvl70.

yep back to isro style , all thats changed is the rate (2x , what a joke) and some skills that wont make much of a change for your lvling speed.

i personally wouldnt consider botting to be cheating on a game with such high grinding demands . i mean compared to other games , the amount of mobs you need to kill to lvl up is ridiculous.

cheating = something that gives you a direct advantage that legits cant get (aka hacks) like alchemy bugs/damage bugs/pill bugs....etc
Old 01-06-2012, 19:50   #49

hmmm

""""""""""""anyway i bot all the time and i think mostly everybody do this too, and those guys who are "legits" are liars or no livers, yeah the true is hard and smacks you in the face..."""""""""""""""

Got to lvl 64 wizard never botted...so tsk tsk...ppl who bot just dont have patience and need that insta-grad in games now a days...Try playing EVe online for 4 years..cant bot in that game....

So...dont say everyone bots..could of got higher..but as my use to be lvl 64 wizard is now lvl 37 and has god only knows pk points(killed lots of gold bots)....lol..i probly wont be playing on her anytime soon lol

So for all you hard core pvpers...who are acually pussy botters who really need to shut it..trying playing a real game you cant bot in and get somewhere in it...tell then...you all really need to stfu,as you dont "really" know anything about pvp...as your not hardcore pvpers...you're want-to-be's..

Not really sure why you all even dump money into that game anymore...it aint fun to anyone anymore.....no one does anything in groups...no trade runs anymore..If you know of HA youd know what i mean by that...i mean all you guy do is what bot all day..then maybe stand out side one of the gates talk shit and pvp for 10 mins and go back to botting?....i mean really..where is the fun in that...just wondering..regardless if you bot or not anyone who ever still plays sro is just f*'in dumb..i mean come on...its a bs game...with bs gm's..and servers..stll at a 3500 cap(ya but its free if ya ever log in with out paying 20 bucks a month..cheaper to pay 15 and play a real game)...ya..what wow is at 10k now..eve lol..has been at over 100k cap(which is has never got to) for the past 2 years...

The Gm's dont even really try to ban botters..and they way they do is just lame too..doing a 1 time ban every month is lame...lets say they post a ban list on the 31st..the next they they find another gold botter...they what???...let it keep botting for a whole month before it gets banned ...and you guys wonder why there is a issue with gold bots on SRo..the GM's are lame as hell....Then they tryed those none killable insta dc mobs....ya...there goes the GM's trying to get the game to do their jobs for them..they gm;s that work for jomax..are lame..which is why the game is and always well be crap...they dont know what gm'ing a game is apperntly.Considering the amoutn fo money ppl spend on silk..Joymax make alot of money...they could hire more gm's and be better gm's..they just dont give ashit...so good luck trying to defend a game with probly the worse Gm team ever of anygame.

SRO R wont be any differnt then Isro or any other version for the simply reason its ran by the same lazy GM's that let Isro turn into garbage....so anyone who thinks sro r is going to be differnt is really stupid...its a lame dream,as it wont ever happen

If you going to try and flame anything i just said..try not to make your self look like a ass in the process...as its true aint really aint up for debate...go play something else

FSqaudMercs/Hellzangelz(Lead by Roy,Dave & Paul) Xain iSRO===phil9871/xX_XvX_Xx

Last edited by phil9871; 01-06-2012 at 21:46.
Old 01-09-2012, 18:23   #50

3 days later..........................No one defending thier game they love so much???????