Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summer Festival Event

Discussion on Summer Festival Event within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/22/2008, 20:33   #16

elite*gold: 702
well before posting it there i gave it alot of thout where to post it...
well but now your the mod and u decide nvm .... may aswell close it ....
Old 08/22/2008, 20:37   #17

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
I wont close it chaos...yes I´m a mod now but I´m still a human being and a member of this board...just treat me as u did before...I dont mind

I just saw no reason why u posted it in that section...its neither a bot nor a hack nor a guide for a bot or a hack. It fits fine here.
Old 08/22/2008, 20:42   #18

ok i'm gonna stop posting at this thread "CLOSE IT!!!!!!!!" i currenly don't have the time / nerves / want for ban .
if i start explaining and arguing i will get banned so i'm just gonna shut up and request a close.
Old 08/22/2008, 21:02   #19

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0sBG® View Post
ok i'm gonna stop posting at this thread "CLOSE IT!!!!!!!!" i currenly don't have the time / nerves / want for ban .
if i start explaining and arguing i will get banned so i'm just gonna shut up and request a close.
lol, with all due respect that's quite retarded what you said there.

everyone has their own opinion and a right to voice it. so just explain why you thought a general thread about the game would suit better in the hacks section rather than the general section.
Old 08/23/2008, 00:22   #20

yeah thanks for the NICE comment >.<
Old 09/12/2008, 15:17   #21

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Quote:
Regarding Summer Event Sep 12, 2008

Summer Event will end after next weekly inspection on September 23rd, 2008.

Users will be able to participate the event and get the tickets, Ice Trophies and Summer Event letters before the inspection.

However, after the inspection, all the tickets, Ice trophies and summer event letters will be replaced from inventory of all users.

Please be sure that everyone exchanges the Ice Trophies to items and use all tickets.

Users can exchange Ice Trophy and Summer Event letters to items by bringing to Joo-A and Vivi respectively.

Thank you.
sry for bumping such an old thread but better than creating a new one :P