Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

żGetting hack recently?

Discussion on żGetting hack recently? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Getting hack recently?
[Yes] And playing with bot+Muticlient(Say Name) 4 19.05%
[No] And playing with bot+MultiClient(Say Name) 17 80.95%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question żGetting hack recently?

- I open this treath cuz some friends of mine were recently hacked and we dont know why, and we all use the same programs as everyone and we downdloaded them from what we call trusty sites like elitepvpers or rev6.nihplod, and we've used: Tbot, Agbot, Rumata's Loadder, Softmod, etc...

- I would like to know if someone else apart from us were recently hacked too?

- Thanks.
Old 08/12/2008, 04:31   #2

yes and use rumata loader,6 members of my guild get hacked too and only use rumata loader.(and a account that only get elements get hacked too...)
But I do not want to accuse anyone.
ALL THE PPL THAT GET HACKED SAY THE SERVER PLZ.
Here athens
Old 08/12/2008, 04:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiefz View Post
yes and use rumata loader,6 members of my guild get hacked too and only use rumata loader.(and a account that only get elements get hacked too...)
But I do not want to accuse anyone.
rumatas loader is clean . did u download it from somewhere else then recyfer.info?
Old 08/12/2008, 04:45   #4

I know i think that rumata loader is clean too but its not normal get hacked after a inspection (considering that change the pw all the days)
Old 08/12/2008, 07:19   #5

Yes iv been hacked. the nly thnig iv dl'd was the loader -.-" but i know it wasnt that. i even scanned my comp... nothing... btw 3 accounts got hacked of mine.. all with loader. high rep on server now all gone... i still wanna know how i got hacked=( took all my **** cept pot rings and junks... didnt even take my santa set and dfg O.O had sox sets on all 3 chars. all gone
Old 08/12/2008, 16:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_ View Post
Yes iv been hacked. the nly thnig iv dl'd was the loader -.-" but i know it wasnt that. i even scanned my comp... nothing... btw 3 accounts got hacked of mine.. all with loader. high rep on server now all gone... i still wanna know how i got hacked=( took all my **** cept pot rings and junks... didnt even take my santa set and dfg O.O had sox sets on all 3 chars. all gone
Yup, my friends were also using lodder from rumata (aswell as agbot), we even think, it's weird cuz they only take good items and gold, not even avatar set, just good items and gold. But, it's hard to say wich one is guilty?
Old 08/12/2008, 16:21   #7

so you all think is the loader that wasnt downloaded from recyfer.info

and guys on our server (poseidon) some hackers name them selves TEAM X
Old 08/13/2008, 09:13   #8

Nah i dont think it was the loader 99% sure but idk what else i can think off that would of got me hacked in a very weird way =( and thats y i leave 1% for the loader coz thats the only thing i used. but if it wasnt the loader what else can it b .... wasnt a bot.. never used one that time scan me comp nothing.... what else is their? i really want to know. mayb the site hacking that happened ages ago? coz i remember changing my pw back then and loggin in etc. thats all i can think off. im pretty sure it wasnt the loader nor the Agbot from the main sites. leaves u thinking.... "how did i get hacked.... " lame 2 yrs of hard work.. starting again? trying... on a new server but not in the mood no more..might aswell quit.
Old 08/13/2008, 16:32   #9

- Well, i am as annoied as everyone is.

- It's weird way to be hacked, yes i know, but there is a way that someone is hacking others? I say yes, and someone is using it as an exploit and i think it is related to SilkErrSender.exe located at Silkroad folder, cuz it sends information out to where? joymax? Might be there someone cathing up that information? I dont know, but that's what we have come to in my guild, cuz we cant think in another way that someone could have been hacked withouth giving pw to any one and with no keylogger or something on the computer, or anything, there have not been more hacking so far (5 on count) but none of the guys who were hacked were in anyway related to the others. That i cant xplain.
Old 08/14/2008, 01:04   #10

Not hacked

Rumata's Loader FTW

(and its perfectly clean so no one bash rumata -.-)