Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>>Help me with clientless silkroad please<<<

Discussion on >>>Help me with clientless silkroad please<<< within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
>>>Help me with clientless silkroad please<<<

w w w.g a m e r s p l a n e t.n e t /forums/silkroad-online-hacks-bots-downloads/255350-clientless-silkroad.html

or here

(remove spaces in the link and copy/paste in browser)

I cannot get the image code to show up and that thread is practically dead. No one gives me suggestions. I need help to get it working. Thanks in advance!
Old 08/09/2008, 19:25   #2

hello does anyone have this working?
Old 08/10/2008, 14:04   #3

Thats the modified Clientless from DSWA.
He posted this here too, maybe use search button first before asking here and link to other boards that havent anything to do with us.
Old 08/11/2008, 14:20   #4

umm that topic is locked, thats why I made a new one to ask questions for it.....
Old 08/12/2008, 00:40   #5

its very easy go to version.ini in the sr33 file
and change the first number to the number of the existed version of the game
Old 08/12/2008, 22:11   #6

nope still dont help me...i already did that. my problem is the image code does not show up for me to type in.