Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help deciding on to play SRO or not.

Discussion on need help deciding on to play SRO or not. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help deciding on to play SRO or not.

hey guys im a big fan of sro. speically the nukers(i prefer spears) but the problem is before i didnt have a good laptop. now i do^.^ but the problem is i dont knwo if i want to play. reason bieng the bots? ive looked around and u need to buy silk bot otherwise u might be banned.xD tho i love sro story like and everythign in SRO so what are ur guys opinions?
Old 08/03/2008, 04:59   #2

just do what you think is right thats what i do anyway

regards riley
Old 08/03/2008, 07:12   #3

hmm thanksxD that helped lol
Old 08/03/2008, 09:39   #4

lol .. just try it ^.< if you try it then you might like it..
well .. about the bots.. JM is now banning them every week .. so .. that should not be big problem :]
Old 08/03/2008, 11:27   #5

i can say this game is like a drug .... u start to play it you like it, but if you dont have friends to play with its almost worthless ... and i mean reallife friends, who you can meet and talk about youre progresses and other things in sro ...oh, and btw if you start from the begining start on a newer server ...(traffic)
Old 08/03/2008, 12:47   #6

Received Thanks: 1,347
About botting, do not bot with a free bot like agbot ^^
The reason is that you might get detected if you to inject wrong codes into the game. This the only thing that could make sense... It's not about having silks... I'm sure of this because I made a poll about people getting ban from agbot with or without silks...

People who have been botting for years without getting ban most likely did configured there bot correctly and have not injected wrong codes in their loops... What I'm trying to say is : Buy a complete bot like isro or SM if you want to bot safetly.... if you want to use agbot, use it at your own risk (avoid injecting wrong codes!!)
Old 08/03/2008, 16:09   #7

SRO is indeed like a drug,- it's a grinding game.
I like your love for nukers, I share that love

I recently stopped botting cause I figured out I will only need it after farming skillpoints, check out for guides on how the skillpoints/experience points rates go, or send me a pm on that..

Botting from the start won't do, really - just try to raise a char to atleast lvl30 -40 ish to get a nice view of what sro can bring you

Welcome to the club

cheers,
Old 08/03/2008, 21:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussert View Post
About botting, do not bot with a free bot like agbot ^^
The reason is that you might get detected if you to inject wrong codes into the game. This the only thing that could make sense... It's not about having silks... I'm sure of this because I made a poll about people getting ban from agbot with or without silks...

People who have been botting for years without getting ban most likely did configured there bot correctly and have not injected wrong codes in their loops... What I'm trying to say is : Buy a complete bot like isro or SM if you want to bot safetly.... if you want to use agbot, use it at your own risk (avoid injecting wrong codes!!)
hey, hussert u mean injecting wrong codes in the loop scripts right?
and wat if ur loop scripts works fine, then u won't get detected?
thanx!!!
Old 08/04/2008, 18:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmare1234 View Post
hey guys im a big fan of sro. speically the nukers(i prefer spears) but the problem is before i didnt have a good laptop. now i do^.^ but the problem is i dont knwo if i want to play. reason bieng the bots? ive looked around and u need to buy silk bot otherwise u might be banned.xD tho i love sro story like and everythign in SRO so what are ur guys opinions?
hey dude, sro is life style =D

u cant ignore sro game ^^

there different options, if u prefer bots or not, just like ksro, vsro or csro or isro ;D

isro is the best option for me, cuz i can pimp my playerchar with max possibilities. u can buy gold from goldsellers, and silk from joymax or buy botcard. And server status crowded is good for using globals and even the international version of sro is usefull, cuz most players understand u!

vsro has a gap of i think 5 hours per day and restarts the server every 24h ( i remember at midnight), so bots have no chance...server status is always easy....

ksro is more populated, like the server status populated tells xD
and ksro is always updated to the newest game content (gap lvl 100)

and there are some other sro versions.....

just think about it, but i guess isro is the best version for european playing, cuz its the fastest way to lvl and grind ^_~

ps.: i have a ksro lvl 42 char, but its really hard to lvl up or even to use plvl pts, cuz there are too less plvl pts and most dont understand english =/.... and if there is one english plvl pt its incredible expensive like 1M for 1H..... and not every english plvl pt is on right mop place :S