Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect lvl for bot!

Discussion on Perfect lvl for bot! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect lvl for bot!

hi i want to know how many lvls below u can bot with rogue daggers, i want decent exp and sp, i was thinking of 4-5 lvls below, is it good?
Old 07/30/2008, 19:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
9 lvl gap gets you the most sp at any level. I usually delvl when grinding on Yeohas because, they get good sp, and they are close to town, so its easy.