Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About jobcave

Discussion on About jobcave within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
About jobcave

If i'm hunter and i want to go thief cave what i need to do ? Someone have coordinates to put on sbot to go ?

Thanks!
Old 10/24/2011, 21:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
Why would you bot in Thiefs cave lol? you will get pewnd
Old 10/25/2011, 19:02   #3

elite*gold: 15
Some thiefs come to hunter jobcave to kill us , how i can go to thief jobcave to kill them?
Old 10/25/2011, 21:42   #4

elite*gold: 0
ehmm walk through the cave to their rooms and kill them???
its called sanctum of blue eye

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Jobcave Quests
08/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hey guys in past few mins i wonned to go to jobcave and get some freakin sps for the new cap n guess what me and many other hunters at npc got! nothing lol! seems like they removed this quests or are about 20 players buged at zeus server.... any1 got the same?
[Important] about Sp Quest Jobcave
06/02/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hey guys, well i just tryed to take the sp Quest in Jobcave and i couldnt take it anymore, is it possible that they removed it? would like to know what goin on here! also tryed a relog to prevent a maybe bug, but it still wont work!
phbot jobcave
05/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello there i could need some help with setting the phbot for jobcave quets tried allready a lot of things with no result. when a quest is finished the bot runns into the other room but doesnt deliver the quest. hope that someone can help me :)
105 JobCave question ..
02/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hello guys , and thanks for your time checking my post .. i am an old player . left sro for a big while after playing pacific for years (till cap 90) , recently my brother left the game giving me 8 euro players in server phoenix , all lvl 101-103 and all hardly have the required skills to survive (no farm at all !!) .. i heard there is a quest to be done at level 105 to get sp and i searched all over the internet for a specific guide but turned for nothing =( id like someone to give me a...
ibot jobcave
11/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
could any1 tell me how to do the quests in jobcave using ibot ? thanks in advance :handsdown: