Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For what is parry ratio good for ???

Discussion on For what is parry ratio good for ??? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For what is parry ratio good for ???

I am playing this game now already 3 years and still i didnt figure out what parry ratio is lol. I get tons of diffirent answers. But time to solve this problem

Any1 knows for what parry is good for
Old 07/10/2008, 12:07   #2

To try to put it simply: the higher the parry ratio, the lower the chances of a high damage inflicted.

If you notice that the damages change with each hit, so a high ratio will lessen the chance of yourself getting a high hit.
Old 07/10/2008, 16:45   #3

ah well that explains it all
Old 07/11/2008, 01:00   #4

cant u just ask a friend or something..for questions like that..O.o....or u got none or try and use search button someone might of allready wrote something about it..coz questions like that arent realy needed more a waste of space and time ...
Old 03/30/2024, 00:12   #5

16 years later! and that post helped me, even tho i play since 2007, never thought to care about knowing it, but actually its a must know information
Old 04/01/2024, 18:58   #6

However life becomes easier when you open 100% evasion scroll XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Parry ratio Vs Raw defence
05/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
For int builds (hybrids, nukers...etc). If you were chosen between Raw defence or parry ratio, what would you choose? (polls answers for people who HAVE exp in game at least 2years, its not that easy) Note: I didn't post that in the ask the experts section due to its lifted. NOTE:Raw defence means Mag defence and Phy Def.
[AutoIt] Two Accounts, One Computer Melee / Parry Macro
06/09/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Instructions: ESC Key - Terminates Macro Pause Key - Pauses Macro Accounts Need to be ran in windowed mode. Parrying Account should be logged in, with Shield and Weapon equipped and unsheathed. You will need to have rest assigned to the 0 hot key on the hot bar. If your going to be leveling Polearm, I suggest you find a corner to back into or it will not work. Character should be in Mouse look mode before you alt tab to the Attacking character. Attacking Account should be logged in...
EXP RATIO update?
03/02/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hello people, because I've got a question .. if I now ingame / GM EXPRATIO 2.0 enter, he will also update the client? because the client now is for example 1.0 .. what should I do with the client what I assume on the server setting which he gets EXP RATIO _________________________________________________ _____ hallo leute, ich hab da eine frage.. wenn ich jetzt ingame /GM EXPRATIO 2.0 eingebe aktualisiert er das dann auch im Client? weil im Client steht jetzt zum beispiel 1.0 .. was muss...
5% parry ratio & att rtg buff
09/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
yo today after launch, I notice 1 buff in char & i dont know what it is. http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9926/buffmesteri oso2.jpg sry if this looks realy noob, but I never saw this & it dont have name. I'm curious to know what is ty peace
100% parry White Lion
01/16/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 7 Replies
There is a bug with white lions that gives them 100% parry rate. Have riptose tatic on white lion and summon pet 10 times, and you'll have 100% parry. Can duo lv this way as well (left wing) White lion go's in and bugs the worm to allow the Wp to run past it via hugging left wall.