Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good Bot Besides Agbot?

Discussion on Good Bot Besides Agbot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good Bot Besides Agbot?

hi i need a good plvl bot besides agbot. Ive tried to use it but still getting wierd error messages when running it. yes ive downloaded latest library files and tried a bunch of other stuff but it doesnt seem to work for me (using windows xp). If you know of any good plvl bots pls let me know. All help is appricieted.

Sincerely ,
Hurley
Old 07/09/2008, 23:28   #2

isro and tbot
Old 07/09/2008, 23:30   #3

Received Thanks: 1,347
# Moved to

About your question, Search for iSroBot or maybe tbot.
Old 07/10/2008, 00:13   #4

tbot isnt working right now and there is no new versions of isro bot that ive seen...i just need one for plvl..didnt think it would be this hard to find one
Old 07/10/2008, 10:41   #5

ISbot is good for powerleveling only people say you get very ease banned by using it.
I use Agbot works good enough for power leveling although mob selecting is a prob for me.
Problem with Tbot is u need to pay for it or get a crack, but when you crack it they work like 2-3 weeks till the next patch comes. iSRObot is best so far but you need to pay for it as well and to crack it is hard the only ones who did it are the guys from 0x33 but you need to pay them 4 dollars a week for membersship to get the softmod for iSRObot.
So i guess Agbot is ur only choice lolz
Old 07/11/2008, 01:19   #6

use search someone asked about this allready i think or try to find tbot but agbot is the best bot running atm i think... dont know if it will help you..though...
Old 07/11/2008, 07:08   #7

TBoT= hachers
isrobot= f***ers
Old 07/11/2008, 19:02   #8

well there is a newbot comming from deepblue7, called Cyclone. I dont know what it will be like but it is currently in closed beta testing. So we will have to w8 for this one.
Old 07/11/2008, 20:10   #9

I am a big fan of iSRObot, it was perfect back in the day, did everything in town, skills correctly, and went to selected area, IMHO, best bot of all time, I paid for mine so I didnt really experience any problems with it, IMHO, if you want something for now and arent too concerned with it going back to town (since agBot is having problems in town) then I suggest using agbot for lvling and farming, its free, and pretty simple for a novice user, if you wanna get down and dirty and get hardcore power leveling done and ability of bot going back in to town for you and using teleports, then I highly recommend using iSRObot, from what I have seen it is worth the money to me, I tried T-Bot once and I didn't really like it all that much it was a pain to get to back in to town and buy pots etc, iSRObot has everything built in.
Old 07/11/2008, 20:39   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by fayumzadah View Post
well there is a newbot comming from deepblue7, called Cyclone. I dont know what it will be like but it is currently in closed beta testing. So we will have to w8 for this one.
DB7 has a crack for isrobot from what i've heard.

I think its called Impala.