Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some1 pls help me with DeSwa's clientless :(

Discussion on Some1 pls help me with DeSwa's clientless :( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Some1 pls help me with DeSwa's clientless :(

I've been trying to get this workin' for a while now -,- I've also tried to search a conclusion for this prob, but with no results (so pls don't start crying that I'm lazy )

So - here's the prob:
can't complete step 2 Ö_ö When I choose my server and write my account name + pw, it says that
"[20:08:33] Attempting to connect to the login server.
[20:08:33] Connected to the login server."

and btw, here's an interesting piece of information.. It doesn't matter what I write as my acc and pw - It still says the same. and after that, nothing happens.

I've also been wondering that should I write something else than the account name on the "Char ID" space ?
Thx
(BTW ! don't flame about my english, I know it ain't that good ! )

€: I need some quick help dudes but, I got another question: wtf is that password thingy under the sro path used for ?
Now see this if u didn't understand my explaining

No one even VIEWS this.. (!) -_-"
Old 07/05/2008, 20:54   #2

yep it didn't work for me either.. chack you'r pm-s..
Old 07/05/2008, 23:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qzela View Post
I've been trying to get this workin' for a while now -,- I've also tried to search a conclusion for this prob, but with no results (so pls don't start crying that I'm lazy )

So - here's the prob:
can't complete step 2 Ö_ö When I choose my server and write my account name + pw, it says that
"[20:08:33] Attempting to connect to the login server.
[20:08:33] Connected to the login server."

and btw, here's an interesting piece of information.. It doesn't matter what I write as my acc and pw - It still says the same. and after that, nothing happens.

I've also been wondering that should I write something else than the account name on the "Char ID" space ?
Thx
(BTW ! don't flame about my english, I know it ain't that good ! )

€: I need some quick help dudes but, I got another question: wtf is that password thingy under the sro path used for ?
Now see this if u didn't understand my explaining

No one even VIEWS this.. (!) -_-"
It used to work but it doesn't work any more
Old 07/06/2008, 10:25   #4

it works fine for me.. used it yesterday ^^ except the commands but I can get chars online with it.

@the topicstarter
  • I dunno what that password thingy does.. but something has to be filled in there.. I just put a random number there.
  • then press install clientless
  • and the next step will prob fix your problem:
    go in your folder where you've installed clientless (not your silkroad folder)
    open the file: version.ini with a plain texteditor like notepad. and change the 154 to 155.

then account name and pw is like you would normally login to sro and the imagecode should show up.
After that it's just fill it in a few times till sro lets you in.

@meganuke:

your sig => O.o
Old 07/06/2008, 15:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStar_ View Post
it works fine for me.. used it yesterday ^^ except the commands but I can get chars online with it.

@the topicstarter
  • I dunno what that password thingy does.. but something has to be filled in there.. I just put a random number there.
  • then press install clientless
  • and the next step will prob fix your problem:
    go in your folder where you've installed clientless (not your silkroad folder)
    open the file: version.ini with a plain texteditor like notepad. and change the 154 to 155.

then account name and pw is like you would normally login to sro and the imagecode should show up.
After that it's just fill it in a few times till sro lets you in.

@meganuke:

your sig => O.o
I've changed that number to 155 already, still no use. The image code just won't show up -,-"
Old 07/17/2008, 08:14   #6

omg again i also have this problem! please if someone could find a fix. i am trying to find a solution but so far no luck. i really want a clientless launcher! THANKS IN ADVANCE!