Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

low levels to Mirror World

Discussion on low levels to Mirror World within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
low levels to Mirror World

has anyone got a low lvl to mirror world ?
i saw a lvl 34 out there last week
any input on that ?
thnx
btw i tried a guild scoll but didnt seem to work
Old 09/24/2011, 13:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
How do you know he was 34?

Ofc guild scroll wont work because there's no town there. Spawn is 106 and up so I doubt there was one in there unless he did some mad deleveling xD

I don't see the point in going there under 106 anyway tbh.
Old 09/24/2011, 15:48   #3

well im glad you doubt there was a lvl 34 there i know what i saw and do you know anything about pt averages ? i guess not as well
Old 09/24/2011, 17:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by botle View Post
well im glad you doubt there was a lvl 34 there i know what i saw and do you know anything about pt averages ? i guess not as well
Party average would be below the mobs in Mirror world anyway. So putting a 34 in a party is plain stupid, not only would it die and keep deleveling, but it would also slow down your party.

Typical case of Screen or Never Happened to me.
Old 09/24/2011, 18:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperlite View Post
So putting a 34 in a party is plain stupid, not only would it die and keep deleveling, but it would also slow down your party.
Hyperlite I do appreciate your limited input into this matter, however I believe that you have no idea of increasing maximum xp/h. I am not going to waste my time explaining the concept of lowing your party average to increase the xp/h gained because I have the feeling that you would not be able to understand how to divide a three digit number by 8. So I can suggest to you to that next time you have no idea about something, its probably best to keep quiet so as people dont discover that your a moron.
Old 09/24/2011, 18:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by botleneck View Post
Hyperlite I do appreciate your limited input into this matter, however I believe that you have no idea of increasing maximum xp/h. I am not going to waste my time explaining the concept of lowing your party average to increase the xp/h gained because I have the feeling that you would not be able to understand how to divide a three digit number by 8. So I can suggest to you to that next time you have no idea about something, its probably best to keep quiet so as people dont discover that your a moron.
Enlighten me buddy.

Highest on my server is 116, lets say he has 8 of those.

8x116=928/8=116= Lower pt average=more exp.. Good thing I have a calculator.

Ofcourse they won't be at a lower level spot.

The lower the party average is shouldn't change a thing for as far as I know.. If it does, then I've leaned something, good for me.

All I know for sure is, every party in Mirror world is already profitting from the sp increase of a lower party.

And for the love of ***, don't make me move a level 1 char to Alex to see that exp rate will go down once he's in there doing nothing.

If you trully beleave that a level 34 char in your party makes you gain more exp, go delevel your skills, and then delevel your char for all I care.
Old 09/24/2011, 18:59   #7

@hyperlite YES a low lvl char in your PT give you more exp --> called exp booster ^^
z.B. for plvl you take your power lvler, the char you wanna make lvup and a lv1 char for exp boost. (decrease avg lvl)
but in a 106pt it wouldn t make much sense because they loose a lot of DMG or in the other case a buffer...
@topic ehmmm no there is NO WAY to put a lv34 char in mirror world....
Old 09/24/2011, 19:23   #8

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Quote:
Enlighten me buddy.

Highest on my server is 116, lets say he has 8 of those.

Ofcourse they won't be at a lower level spot.

The lower the party average is shouldn't change a thing for as far as I know.. If it does, then I've leaned something, good for me.

All I know for sure is, every party in Mirror world is already profitting from the sp increase of a lower party.

And for the love of ***, don't make me move a level 1 char to Alex to see that exp rate will go down once he's in there doing nothing.

If you trully beleave that a level 34 char in your party makes you gain more exp, go delevel your skills, and then delevel your char for all I care.
Learned
Truly
Believe
Profiting
here you go
Old 09/24/2011, 19:35   #9

Quote:
The highest on Eos I believe is 115. So the many hours you spent on the calculations above are merely useless. The idea was to replace a bard at lvl 30 to cast mana tambour with the second to wizardry and guard(120 mobs mostly phy att). Of course it will die many times, I'm not trying to deny that even with protect and within close proximity of the cleric to pull agro. However having a lvl 30 to replace a lvl 114 will reduce my party average to 104. Oh sorry better slow down for Hyperlite.......120 (Mob level) minus 104 (Party Average)= 16 so we would be getting better xp then what we are experiencing atm. This is the reason the question was raised. Thank you for your help papapajo
Old 09/24/2011, 19:39   #10

Quote:
Enlighten me buddy.

Me too,
Old 09/25/2011, 02:42   #11

Quote:

K, thx, bai!

So yea I thought once it's lower, the exp stays the same.

@Luc,
Don't even get me started on your typo's buddy. Good for you that you've got your English grammer check on.

@Steve I guess?
I think I saw a global about a 116, but could be wrong..
Old 09/25/2011, 12:48   #12

Quote:
K, thx, bai!

So yea I thought once it's lower, the exp stays the same.

@Luc,
Don't even get me started on your typo's buddy. Good for you that you've got your English grammer check on.

@Steve I guess?
I think I saw a global about a 116, but could be wrong..
Trololololol, lolol.
Again you forgot to put the bots on..
Old 09/25/2011, 14:14   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBangTheory View Post
Trololololol, lolol.
Again you forgot to put the bots on..
Thats my epic way of trollin' you <3