Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

questions i need answered!

Discussion on questions i need answered! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
questions i need answered!

has any one found pk codes and a guide for pirate suit in pk2. whats the best multi client i can use for a not so good computer.
ty for any help and sorry if you find this thread pointless

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{Questions Answered}
04/30/2010 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
Hello for those of you who know me in tri407tiny, i have been gettign ALOT of questions lately so ive decided ill answer them <.< 1. Whats going on with the TwelveSky2 Private Server A- its NOT megas fault or any body elses, im being Lazy since now ive started early college and im not doing as much packets as i use to, For mega has all the coding (alot of it) down, i just need ot finish up on meh packet, (Ill be on summer break soon) 2.What happened when megabyte came you left and Dont...
An old question answered
04/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
I don`t know if any of you guys noticed, or if I am too late with this, however I`d like to share this, found on QO`s site.
a few questions that may be useful if answered
11/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
#1 how can i change the legion war time #2 how can i change the family war time #3 how can i make +180 or +200 stuff #4 how can i use the eud star changer #5 how can i set 50 k eps as a newbie gift #6 how can i delete the players that already exist in the nobility rank #7 how can i make +50 stuff in the lotto #8 how can i maintain the server #9 how can i open all totems immediately # how can i set the b.partner to 1 hour
Server........(Answered)
06/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I just wanted to start playing SRO Again :) I downloaded the new Install, installed, Than i pressed the game and it said: The Servers are undergoing a inspection connect to the site for more info, I Tryed to start it more than 30 Times, Reinstalled, tryed again Still not working >_< Any1 knows a Solution ?