Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some questions about sbot

Discussion on Some questions about sbot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Some questions about sbot

Well here i'll put my questions :

#1 : What i need to do for the sbot save the items on my storage?
#2 : What i need to do for the sbot sell the items when he go to the town?
#3 : How i configure fast he will sell just normal items , tablets and elixirs? ( On the item section you can select it one to one or you can select all of the items like all tablets will be sold )

That's all thanks!!!!!!!!!
Old 09/07/2011, 19:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
just go ounder "Settings" there you need to select "pickup items" and "sort via Storage"
then go in the "items" section and there you have all items in the List, which exist in SRO.
just select the group of items (like rare items etc.) in the drop down menue, click on the items which you need.
make left click and select your opinion. (pickup and Store) if you wanna sell normal items, you need ot select (pickup and Sell)
PS: you d better don t pick up tablets etc. it just full your inventory xD
Old 09/07/2011, 19:45   #3

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
just go ounder "Settings" there you need to select "pickup items" and "sort via Storage"
then go in the "items" section and there you have all items in the List, which exist in SRO.
just select the group of items (like rare items etc.) in the drop down menue, click on the items which you need.
make left click and select your opinion. (pickup and Store) if you wanna sell normal items, you need ot select (pickup and Sell)
PS: you d better don t pick up tablets etc. it just full your inventory xD
#On the settings i got tick on the options : save to storage , pick via pet , own items and sort storage and the sbot don't save the items.

# Can you explain a bit more the item section ? I don't know how to do for don't pick tablets, and just take the son items and more. I need to click and one to one?

Thanks for your answer !!