Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad 120 cap is the last cap :(

Discussion on Silkroad 120 cap is the last cap :( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/07/2011, 17:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
I'm pretty sure that he saw the exp/sp table... it ends at lv 140
this doesn't mean that lv 140 will be the highest level, but I don't think that Joymax would add more. I don't even think that sro will survive long enough to get to lv 140 lol
Old 09/07/2011, 17:48   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schickl View Post
I'm pretty sure that he saw the exp/sp table... it ends at lv 140
this doesn't mean that lv 140 will be the highest level, but I don't think that Joymax would add more. I don't even think that sro will survive long enough to get to lv 140 lol
I started playing silkroad 4 months ago..It's a cool game why would not it survive ?
Old 09/07/2011, 20:45   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by HsW666 View Post
I started playing silkroad 4 months ago..It's a cool game why would not it survive ?
Because it's already more than 6 years old(this includes the beta time)
Every Game will die after some years.
And sro is near at it's end.
Many Goldbots, most People have their own pt, about no job activity, only a few People PvP
People just play the Game to be the best on the Server(or try it)
Old 09/07/2011, 22:24   #19

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
Lol, I play this game since I was 9, im 15 now.
I should consider quitting some day XD
Old 09/07/2011, 23:52   #20

Quote:
Because it's already more than 6 years old(this includes the beta time)
Every Game will die after some years.
And sro is near at it's end.
Many Goldbots, most People have their own pt, about no job activity, only a few People PvP
People just play the Game to be the best on the Server(or try it)

People are saying this since 80s cap, blabla sro dies soon blabla. Well at lvl110 there was alot more to do as in any other cap and people still complained. I dont know what they want but if you want to play you can have alot of fun in sro, RIGHT NOW. So why they still complain? They got into the wrong game, thats it. Sro will last some more years.

If you wanna play, be prepared for lvl150...
Old 09/08/2011, 07:20   #21

Quote:
3D lol
1. Not many people have a 3D TV/display
2. games don't look good in 3D if they don't have realistic graphics

and you want better graphics?
lol compared to many other games sro has very good graphics
1)the 3D is ALWAYS a option in any 3D game
2) I play AVA , Batman , Battlefield: Bad Company 2 . Duke Nukem Forever and Biohazard 5 and this games looks so great (Please check ur hardware and drivers)

SRO have OOOOOOLD graphics due the OOOOOLD engine . seriusly check again ...

Free MMORPG

Pay MMORPG

and another 20 mmorpgs that im sure is coming
Old 09/08/2011, 07:45   #22

elite*gold: 71
120 CAP Is already a pain in the @ss -.-'
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2011, 13:04   #23

Imagine hand grinding to level 140? It would be impossible without bot, Joymax doesn't care about bots any more which for me means the game is dead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2011, 14:06   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingpotato1 View Post
Imagine hand grinding to level 140? It would be impossible without bot, Joymax doesn't care about bots any more which for me means the game is dead.
the game Exp/Sp system is all wrong..the rates are Extremely LOW..Quests are almost useless since few really care about them & know the story line of the game, If they make the rates a lil bit higher, & make the collecting quests possible via hand then no one will use bots >.> the game is cool but they should change this ****** up Exp/Sp system
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2011, 17:11   #25

Who's talking about legit playing? Sro is and never was a non-botter game. The people that still play, most of them never ever handgrinded to lvl80. If you want a non-botter game, change the game!

Exp rates are fine, like this not every turk is at cap after 2 weeks. Its a challenge to get a good pt running to lvlup fast. The quests are fine too. From lvl101 the quests were alot more, gave alot more exp/sp. At lvl111+ you dont even need to "farm" sp anymore because you gain so much so by lvling and quests.
Most of the "lowlvl" repeatable quests give low exp ya, but there are pretty good ones too.

And the game isnt more "dead" than it was at 80s cap. It just got alittle more difficult.
Old 09/09/2011, 17:40   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogi View Post
Who's talking about legit playing? Sro is and never was a non-botter game. The people that still play, most of them never ever handgrinded to lvl80. If you want a non-botter game, change the game!

Exp rates are fine, like this not every turk is at cap after 2 weeks. Its a challenge to get a good pt running to lvlup fast. The quests are fine too. From lvl101 the quests were alot more, gave alot more exp/sp. At lvl111+ you dont even need to "farm" sp anymore because you gain so much so by lvling and quests.
Most of the "lowlvl" repeatable quests give low exp ya, but there are pretty good ones too.

And the game isnt more "dead" than it was at 80s cap. It just got alittle more difficult.
I disagree with you, Exp & sp rate is the cause of all the problems in sro ! think about it, If the exp rate was decent like most online games then we don't need to find a 24/7 party sticking to the same spot killing the same mobs for ages .. we could have partied up & done quests together, & If the Sp rate was higher then no one needs to farm at ongs for months or spam the job temple quests
Old 09/09/2011, 17:55   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibiohazardi View Post
1)the 3D is ALWAYS a option in any 3D game
2) I play AVA , Batman , Battlefield: Bad Company 2 . Duke Nukem Forever and Biohazard 5 and this games looks so great (Please check ur hardware and drivers)
so what are games like Duke Nukem Forever and BF BC2 doing in your list?
They are not MMORPG.
You just can't compare this games with any mmorpg
Quote:
SRO have OOOOOOLD graphics due the OOOOOLD engine . seriusly check again ...
Not only. It's mostly because Joymax Employees seem to be very lazy and just quickly design the 3D models and don't go into detail
oh and textures joymax uses are all quite low res
Quote:
Free MMORPG

Pay MMORPG

and another 20 mmorpgs that im sure is coming
[/QUOTE]
gratz you found a few Games(out of many hundreds) that have better Graphics than sro
I never said that it's better than EVERY other MMORPG
C9 is a brand new Game and they need to put effort into the Graphics to get the People to play it.
sro doesn't need to do it. it has a kinda good reputation and many players that recommend the game to other people.
Old 09/09/2011, 18:05   #28

Exp and Sp arent the problems. You bot your chars so you get gold and drops. So even if you are at cap, full farmed and billions of sp left, you'd still need to bot for gold and drops. So you wanna do the same quests over and over again to gain some exp/sp and probably some gold? You will start complain after some weeks again that its boring and you want new things. And new quests every 4 weeks?

For me the most fun in sro is to setup my 8pts, to run my bots to the most efficient. And then I can play a few hours a day with friends for the real fun. Why not let bots do the **** work in games like sro and play when you want and as often as you want, and still be able to be one the best. In other mmorpgs like wow you need to play hours and hours to have the slightest chance of being good, so i guess botting your way up is alot better.

And tbh, I'd never play sro without mulitclient/bot.
Old 09/09/2011, 19:02   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vogi View Post
Exp and Sp arent the problems. You bot your chars so you get gold and drops. So even if you are at cap, full farmed and billions of sp left, you'd still need to bot for gold and drops. So you wanna do the same quests over and over again to gain some exp/sp and probably some gold? You will start complain after some weeks again that its boring and you want new things. And new quests every 4 weeks?

For me the most fun in sro is to setup my 8pts, to run my bots to the most efficient. And then I can play a few hours a day with friends for the real fun. Why not let bots do the **** work in games like sro and play when you want and as often as you want, and still be able to be one the best. In other mmorpgs like wow you need to play hours and hours to have the slightest chance of being good, so i guess botting your way up is alot better.

And tbh, I'd never play sro without mulitclient/bot.
that's why servers are always full..everyone have his 8pt lol.. & what's the real fun you talking about? killing tiger girl or pvping at samarkand gate?
& about believe me if the rats where higher then everyone could play 3-4 hours a day & log out to save some fun for tomorrow insted of keeping my char online 24/7
Old 09/09/2011, 20:30   #30

If everyone would run their own 8pt, the server would still not be full. Nothing else than goldbuyers are making the server full.

Because you know how many goldbots you must login to gain the gold that one 8pt can make in the same time? Try factor 10-20-50 !!!!

We all would be happy if those faggots just stop buying gold.