Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need previous client 1.151

Discussion on i need previous client 1.151 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need previous client 1.151

someone can give a link for client 1.151 ?
ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT/WTS SBOT Account with previous bot time
06/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 15 Replies
I have a SBOT account with previous bot time I would like to trade or sell for an account or for paypal gift only, please. I will not go first, so either you go first or we get an MM. Account: must not be email verified and you must provide pictures with everying (SP, LVL, Items, etc...) I'm looking for a char with a lot of SP, or a higher level that is FF, or has the SP to FF it. Thanks Paypal: GIFT ONLY!!! NO PRIVATE SERVERS/RUSRO/CSRO/OR ANY OTHER TYPE EXCEPT ISRO
L2phx previous links dead as i try
04/20/2010 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hey guys i need to find one phx working for interlude but as i check previous threads and try to launch the link..they are shown dead...plz can u find me one new link??? Thanks for listening
[Help] How to remove previous setting from database
12/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
What i mean by this is, the database that I download has been used by people already and contains all of the characters of people on the server. What I would like to do is remove all traces of the other people so I can start fresh. I remember there being a query on one of the guides but when I looked at the guide again, it was removed...
How do you use previous patches for 5007
12/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
ever since the patch 5006 and 5007 with the selection of high and low definition, i havent been able to run patch 4356 and log in successfully, it crashes me on the login screen... does anyone know how to run previous patches (4356) and login successfully?