Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New way to hide SRO now that botMon is gone?

Discussion on New way to hide SRO now that botMon is gone? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question New way to hide SRO now that botMon is gone?

So is there a new efficient way to hide SRO? All the new programs I've used don't work and I can still see the client. When botMon worked, it stayed hidden very well and reduced a large amount of lag when I did hide it. Task Manager minimize sucks, I click out of something and the game pops up again. I don't want my dad to see the game! Help me out! Thanks!
Old 05/25/2008, 01:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Tbot's trainshow<->Databar.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BotMon [Only Way To Afk]
05/26/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
http://botmon.org/images/botmon_banner.png Official WebSite = botMon - the only way to AFK. BOTMon Download Link Updatedhttp://www.nubecoder.com/ccount/click.php?i d=6 NetFramwork 2 Located at Microsoft Corporation
How to Run botMon
04/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I just downloaded the botmon from the official site and all that came with it is: -botMon_v2 -data -changes when i wanted to start botting...i ran the program while my character was logged in...it went fine..then i noticed...its not showing anything or anydata...I cant even run another SRO client with it...(it said it can dual screen or what) a little help please. 1.What am i missing? 2.What else should i do?
[BotMon] - The Only Way To AFK
03/28/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 54 Replies
http://botmon.org/images/botmon_banner.jpg
how to use botmon? help pls..
03/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi, i start the isrobot (from botsmall) and when im logged in with the char i start the botmon but dont get the hp mp,and i cant minimize and use the others functions of botmon. Can someone help me? srry for my bad english
BotMon [PL]
01/24/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Siema' Polacy plis przetłumaczcie co nieco bo kiepsko kurwa z angliskiem w tym wieku link do pobrania: UPLOADER.PL - Pobierz zarchiwizowany plik Hasło : botmon Skan : Iv.pl - Darmowy hosting zdjęć i obrazków, grafiki