Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Agbot 4.5.1 setup Help!

Discussion on Agbot 4.5.1 setup Help! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Agbot 4.5.1 setup Help!

So MediaPatcher is being a ***** like always. saying server is undergoing inspection or an error comes up. I've tried everything everyone has to suggest. But i don't see why people can't just post a media.pk2 that has been modified to work with the bot.

Some say to use Loader but I can't find one, or for that reason one that will at least work for the present version 1.314.

If you could also Help I can't find a multiclient that works at all.
Old 07/28/2011, 05:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
There are loads of threads here with that.. Just search for edx loader

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What VirtualPC download is better? -32 BIT/setup.exe30.4MB 64 BIT/setup.exe30.5MB
03/30/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
32 BIT/setup.exe30.4MB Download 64 BIT/setup.exe30.5MB Download TELL ME !
Agbot setup(scripts etc)
02/24/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi there, Just downloaded agbot correctly everthing works, But just ago i made a script like it was explained no probs on how to do it but when i am on the huntings spot i do the things like add hunting etc. But then it will only buff me up and then he will do nothing. only if he get attacked he will not even select any mob. And when i teleport my guy runs to the storage in the script i tell him to stop walking and add the curent state of my char etc. but he do not stop and open the...
AgBot Crashing on 3 clients -- 1 agbot- 2 normal
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi... pvpers can someone explain me hoW to make a comp to can use 1 agbot client and 2 normals... cuz when i open 1 agbot and 2 normals my bot just crash and Bot Char STAYING ;;;););) pls HELP