Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sp gain by gap?

Discussion on sp gain by gap? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post sp gain by gap?

does any1 have the site with the sp gain by gap chart? :>
Old 04/29/2008, 19:13   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help me!! how to gain GP vote??
11/14/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 7 Replies
i nid it.
Charisma gain?
07/20/2010 - Archlord - 12 Replies
Someone in my guild has over 40 charisma, how are they gaining it? I thought it was shut off when they stopped the metamorph pot and then level method. This is on Gracia which just opened less than 2 months ago, So he didnt have it before. If anyone knows how to do this please PM me or post here. Thanks
VPs gain chart!
07/03/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Here is the VPs gain per level when you level a noob. I complete upto level 40 because I need to modify the chart after level 40 (you gain vps when the noob EXP get to a certain percentage). I also have not completed the whole chart (from 40 to 70) because I have no time and also those pkers are annoying. Anyway, here is the chart. From To Total VPs Accumulative 1 2 4 4 2 3 3 7 3 4 2 9 4 5 3 12 5 6 4 16 6 7 5 21 7 8 5 26
Experience gain from PK?
10/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I know I'll lose experience when I get killed by other player, but why I didn't get any experience when I kill a higher level character? I got my lv 100 fire flashing and kill it off with a lv 45 water. The funny thing is I don't get any exp at all. I try this few times and everytime I only lose exp from my fire, but didn't get any exp from the water. Anyone has any idea why I'm not getting any exp for my water?
possible to gain others IPs?
05/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
through this process I came up with? --- I would think that if you go to trade with someone you connect to their computer and or network. so would it be possible during a trade to sniff out their IP though a packet? I know packets are sent and recieved so much every minutes but is it a possibility? Maybe with one of these programs? http://www.effetech.com/