Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot problems

Discussion on ibot problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot problems

Anyone else having problems with ibot?
As soon as I login, ibot disconnects. The client stays open and running, but I cannot use the bot anymore. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, sometimes I get some errors related to the autoit coding.
Old 07/15/2011, 22:11   #2

anyone else experiencing problems with ibot?
Old 07/16/2011, 05:40   #3

I am stuck in my gga and cannot get out. there is no rad zone to go and die and no gates to jump.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ibot Problems and Fixes
07/12/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
So I myself was pretty upset with the dcs every 30 seconds and the crashes while using ibot. So i went and found a solution for my problems that my be helpful Btw im using windows 7. 1)the critical error adress already in use error A)go to task manager(Right click on your taskbar and it should pop up as an option) and look for Jushed and javaw.exe in the list right click those and end them. Now run hackshield.bat 2) Unable to access jarfile hackshield.jar A)Dont run as admin
IBOT Problems
07/01/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi, Hello, Need help:D MY character is not detected by ibot or i get dc after log on or my ibot close after log on in game why?
iBot "save config" problems
04/04/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi, as already stated in the title i have problems with my iBot when it come to the "save config". After i configure my iBot and click save i wont save... when i run iBot again it is set to its default configuration. I run Windows 7 32bit, have already installed library files, ibot's necesaries... some help would be really nice :)
More iBot Problems
01/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Alright, now I've got the iBot so I can use it. It was working fine this morning, and then I started glitching out. I clicked on a merchant, and the shop window disappeared after I opened it. After a time, I logged out of silkroad. Then I closed my bot and re-opened it. I clicked on run client, and the bot seemed to be operating regularly. Then it said it was disconnected form the server. I tried running it again. Hackershield started to load and then the client ran for a few seconds and...
iBot Problems...
01/26/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Heya! I downloaded the iBot v1.0.94! The problem is either I'm doing something wrong, or I didn't get a complete download, or something like that. I double click on the iBot application and, after the donation option pops up, another window pops up saying "component TABCTL32.OCX or one of it's dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid." Can someone please help me on this? Thank you!!!