Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SBot is so bad for Warlock.

Discussion on SBot is so bad for Warlock. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile SBot is so bad for Warlock.

Bad for debuff.
Which bot is good for warlock? Anyone help.
Thanks.
Old 07/06/2011, 12:22   #2

elite*gold: 10
It works well enough, just gotta learn how to set it.
Old 07/06/2011, 12:25   #3

for warlock you need to set the checkbox "interate skills per mobs" so it will make the first skill as first at every mob.
so you can lvl with a warlock very easy... (my warlock works fine with this)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 00:17   #4

can u tell me all the option i need to do to make the sbot work will with warlock
Old 07/27/2013, 20:00   #5

Mbot + crack
Old 07/27/2013, 20:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceNetwork View Post
Mbot + crack
that doesnt work for official silkroad nor for the blackrouge files nor for sro-r files...phbot is noob bot but it has a good option for warlock: switch mobs after 2 DOT
Old 08/06/2013, 00:49   #7

you must learn how to play with warlock it can take you week or maybe month it`s not so easy
Old 08/09/2013, 14:41   #8

you just need to learn to set your bot right yea....look at sbot forums, thers some bot setups for warlocks already which i used and maximized a bit, but their basics are fine for botting....and if you want to play with 2 bots you can try phbot it has an option for switching mob after 2 DOT's....but thats the only good thing, for all other things sbot is a lot faster, smoother and also easier to use
Old 08/10/2013, 11:27   #9

elite*gold: 260
just because phbot doesn't work the way you want it, then you call it noob bot. a typical noob player :-)
a switch mob after 2 DOT's was implemented on ibot & phbot. i don't know why its not added on sbot.
Old 08/10/2013, 13:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
just because phbot doesn't work the way you want it, then you call it noob bot. a typical noob player :-)
a switch mob after 2 DOT's was implemented on ibot & phbot. i don't know why its not added on sbot.
yea im noob...you dont know me, so save your useless words for someone else when it might be justified.

its noob because its slow, because theres still many bugs, because forum mods are ****, support is bad....theres ress problems, theres death problems, theres dc problems theres tens, hundreds of bugs/problems compared to other bots, so guess i can call it noob... you just cant claim its as good as sbot or mbot, or maybe you never used it for your main party on mobs that aint 7 lvls below you
Old 08/10/2013, 23:19   #11

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by speacher View Post
yea im noob...you dont know me, so save your useless words for someone else when it might be justified.

its noob because its slow, because theres still many bugs, because forum mods are ****, support is bad....theres ress problems, theres death problems, theres dc problems theres tens, hundreds of bugs/problems compared to other bots, so guess i can call it noob... you just cant claim its as good as sbot or mbot, or maybe you never used it for your main party on mobs that aint 7 lvls below you
read what i wrote properly and please understand...(a typical noob player, lol)
mods, please close this thread. it's going out of nowhere :-)
Old 08/11/2013, 09:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
read what i wrote properly and please understand...(a typical noob player, lol)
mods, please close this thread. it's going out of nowhere :-)
what should i read? guess i answered it with that you can save your useless words for someone else nothing else to read about it
Old 08/11/2013, 10:05   #13

works fine for me