Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SROBotFullEnChs1.89 (Clientless Bot)

Discussion on SROBotFullEnChs1.89 (Clientless Bot) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SROBotFullEnChs1.89 (Clientless Bot)

I found a way to crack the Clietless bot but i need 1 more option if im done with crack it i will post it on the forum but i need someone who can make a program ore something like it that FULLY TRANSLATE the Clientless bot then i can crack it up and we all get much gold (this is no joke if u wont believe /exit this topic and bb)
Old 04/15/2008, 13:51   #2

cmon guys !
Old 04/15/2008, 15:25   #3

you just want a english version clientless to use it by your self (bought a card).
Old 04/15/2008, 15:37   #4

k what you want then i let ppl ask me to msg the download ling Cya L)
Old 04/15/2008, 18:18   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by tron666 View Post
you just want a english version clientless to use it by your self (bought a card).
The first time i agree with you.#
#Closed. - next time post the "crack" and ill traslate the clientless in English in 5 mins.
Closed Thread

« 2h warrior | cleric »