Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have some problems to run agbot (rev)

Discussion on i have some problems to run agbot (rev) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

i read everything so manytimes even on rev6 site
and i tried everything what it says...

ill give u my computer info 1st

windows xp pro sp2
no firewall or anything
pen 3 1 GH CPU 1G RAM
gf fx5500

once more, i checked everything and everything seems fine to run
but even tho i del and reinstall over and over agen, this prog still doesnt get my char information (name and lvl)
but i just put the map code, and when i clicked the bot start button
my char started to move, but it was going only one way and wrong way
and it doesnt do anything, just run on one way

if anyone knows how to fix this prob, please pm me or leave a comment down there

i tried it so many times i even reinstalled everything but it still doesnt work
1st time i tried this bot was 1 month ago and still now it doesnt work cuz of same reason

i tried to play sro without bot but everyones using bots more than half of users
so.. yeaa.. please help me anyone

pm me with bot information or leave a comment for me
thx alot everyone have a good day
Old 04/05/2008, 18:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
the bot does not read ur char info cause u didnt patch the media pk2

u have file in agbot folder named ( media patcher ) u have to copy and past it in ut silkroad folder , and after that open it once and it will ask u if u wanna prepare ur media pk2 to work with nuconnector , click yes and u done.

the bot will never read ur char info if u didnt patch the media pk2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Having problems with agBot.
10/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I've been trying to setup agBot version 3.1.0.10. It all works fine except the loop script. I've tried making the old style script for it but it never moved anywhere when it teleported back to town. Could someone try making a script using the new system? That would be awesome. I need it to buy the stuff in Hotan and then teleport to Samarkand. Appreciate any help!
Agbot problems
03/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Here we go..now i having to problems with this agbot: 1. Attack more mobs at the same time. 1st, my bot attack a mob. then it leave the mobs behind than attack another mobs. Well it doesnt seems to problem since agbot kill fast :D 2. Agbot crash after loop. I wonder why..:confused:
Problems With AgBot
02/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Last night, I had set up a walkscript and the bot outside Samarkand. It was working perfectly fine. I went to bed, and when I woke up this morning, she was laying there dead and did not go back to town. I checked "Return to Town" to make sure it was correct, and it was on Back to town after death. So when I go back to town, the walkscript is on, but not working. So I manually get my pots and go back out to grind, and when I turn on the bot, it does not work. She just stands there. I don't...
Problems with using Agbot 2.3.14
02/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
1st Step. Go in to “Needed OCX Files” folder. Right click and copy the following files. VbEcplipse.ocx navigate to C:WindowsSystem32 comctl32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32 comdlg32.ocx navigate to C:Windowssystem32 Right Click inside the folder, click Paste.
Problems with the AgBot!
06/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Since that a function script was launched. I never carried through a Loop I really wanted to know the reason for which bot does not carry through the cited functions the top