Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wiz/Bard problem

Discussion on Wiz/Bard problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/14/2011, 20:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
There are people who likes to do both... botting over night, playing by hand during the day.

I personally understand your frustration because it happened to me but go for Karras (gray fishy ones) they're your best choice.
Old 06/14/2011, 21:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootdisk View Post
There are people who likes to do both... botting over night, playing by hand during the day.

I personally understand your frustration because it happened to me but go for Karras (gray fishy ones) they're your best choice.
I know unfortunately they are mixed with other karras..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sbot bard buffs problem.
12/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Hi there, I have a problem with my sbot goldbots party. It's about bard buffs, one of the bards casts guard tambour and the other one does not see it, neither do the wizards. It can, though, be seen by the cleric and the warrior... now if i put Mana Tambour instead of Guard Tambour, everything works just fine. But i need Guard -.- I have tried restarting all, pc restart, sometimes it works for a while and then its this again. Heres a screenie of the pt. ...
Wizard/Bard Problem
02/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
#close :)
Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard?
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hi, atm i am farming a pure int euro char. I want to make one of my masteries Bard. I was wondering should i make a Bard/Cleric or Bard/Wizard or only Pure Bard? I really care about the grinding perspective of the build (able to kill giants, pt mobs etc. and not dieing) more then the pvp perspective of the build. Opinions are greatly appreciated. Anyone who has any experience with any of these builds opinion is greatly wanted. Thanks!
Bard buffer problem!
08/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi, i have a problem with the bard buffer i have....it does not buff when i teleport to town, i have moving march and noise, it has timer so it buffs when the timer finishes, that is ok.....but it doesn't buff when i teleport to the town...... so is there any other way that if it teleports to town and buffs.. thanx for reply!