Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 aGbot questions

Discussion on 2 aGbot questions within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 aGbot questions

can aGbot pick items and heal it self ?
Old 03/22/2008, 15:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by costea View Post
can aGbot pick items and heal it self ?
Yes it can pick gold and I'm not really sure it can heal itself but that update may come in the future.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Few questions about AGbot.
01/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
hey all why do we need loader for AGbot? i want to get rid of all possible chances of a ban. btw can i do this? One character with ought loader Other WITH loader. Im trying to maybe play the game while the other gets a taxi. Also: i know you can change the SilkroadErrorSender, does this really help?
Agbot questions
09/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
I got blocked using agbot today.....maybe because i usd it with sro client.exe i have some questions... 1) is it necessary to start agbot with loader??? 2) when i downloaded 7.13(loader) it says cannot find sro version 1.120 why? 3) how do i start multiclient with agbot? 4) is it safe to use agbot?
Agbot problems...some questions....pls
12/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
well,i use agbot for some days now,got a lv69 rogue boting at snipers,and sometimes the bot attaks 2 monsters,i mean he attaks one then attaks another one without killing the first.....what causes to death:confused:so just if ther is any solution idd be glad to hear it................................................ ......:handsdown: hope i ll get some answers c yas
aGbot - isROBOT few questions
11/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Ok as we all know joymax is banning bot users like CRAZY ;) And I don't want to be banned :P I am a silk buyer, will this help ? Also question about aGbot & nuconnector ... are they virus/trojan free? And last question, more aGbot users or more isrobot users get banned ? Thanks a lot.
The Big AgBot-Questions-Thread
07/31/2008 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
I thought it would be a great idea to create a thread in which everyone can post their questions about AgBot. I got this idea because i noticed that every question about AgBot has its own thread and I think thats not necessary. So if everybody posts his questions here the community (including me but not only me ;)) could try to answer them. To the mods: It would be helpful if u could make it sticky. I know theres a huge amount of question due to the massive amount of bugs and other probems in...