Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Truth about Joymax ...

Discussion on The Truth about Joymax ... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/17/2009, 13:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
i dont play it.
Old 01/17/2009, 14:34   #17

elite*gold: 20
Who Cares ?
Old 01/18/2009, 00:40   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by riku100 View Post
Lol most of you Say That Silkroad Suxx.........but....why do u play this game then? haha that makes me laugh everytime when i see People getting Freaky bout Joymax and then play their game ^^
I know it's a bit reasonable, but think about just a little. It's an addiction.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] How to Call Joymax/Anleitung um Joymax anzurufen
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 24 Replies
Required: Joymax Phone number : +14084325038 Free Phoning service: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet! Write your phone number in : "Your Phone Number" and Joymax's one in: "Destination Phone number", now click on Make a Call and you will be connected to them. Yo123 Nötige Sachen: Joymax Telefonnummer: +14084325038 Gratis Vermittler: VoipCheap - FREE CALLS to regular phones over the internet!
Mysro - Sad truth...continuation with more truth.
05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
First of all i need to say something to our ,,great'' mod Frankkko. I've got infraction,so? I don't care. But...: Do you think that you can order me? Do you think that when you will say something,for example that don't piss that ,,perfect'' guy, then I am supposed to do it?
The truth about Joymax
01/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
The truth about Joymax (posted by an ex-employee) "So anyways everyone has always suspected and have always nagged me from time to time. So it's my turn to come clean. Recently you have come with the terms that Mary has once possessed the name morningdew. This is true. But it was stripped from her when she decided to leave Joymax (back in Sept). Since then I "Brian", aka "Employee A", aka "Silkypico" have taken over the role. But it was today which led my demise. Today I was fired for...