Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PLEASE READ],Everyone

Discussion on [PLEASE READ],Everyone within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [PLEASE READ],Everyone

Look I have a few suggestions for the Admins and Mods and the people posting nonsense topics.

I'm sick of seeing people making threads about recruiting to there psro guilds when the server is Down is makes no sense at all. The server ain't even up so why make threads everytime I see one of these topics I start to think the server is back up and I bet others do to.. I would say wait till the server comes back up before you start making threads to recruit people to your guild ...

And for the idiots that keep spaming old threads and making new ones asking why can't I get in to the private server or is the server back up I got one thing for you READ Stickys!
All the information about the private server and when its gonna be back up is there.

Also there are so many topics about psro its hard to find and read Topics about Regular sro. So admins and mods, heres a suggestion You should make a new Section under the SilkRoad Online Part of the forums Like PSRO Exploits/Hacks/Bots/Guides/Questions so that people who play psro and isro don't get confused and it will be easly to find what people are looking for
Old 02/24/2008, 23:00   #2

ya i agree...either that or just make people stop makin those stupid theads abt recruiting people...its stupid as hell...the game is off and for what it seems it might be off for like 2 more days
Old 02/24/2008, 23:02   #3

yea the mods just can't stop people from making threads thats why I appose they make a new section like I stated.
Old 02/24/2008, 23:54   #4

i think its to early atm, cause psro is new and down ^^
But its a good idea.
If they continue with PSRO, i'm sure we will make a new Section for PSRO.
Old 02/25/2008, 00:05   #5

lol whats the prob with recruiting threads? server is down, so what? we still can recruit ppl here and invite em when the server is up , + since the server is down we got more time for this now.. if you want to know if the server is up just read that sticky thread and ignore other threads... -_-
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2008, 01:32   #6

The problem is the server is down your just wasting ur time most of the people who play in the psro server have number names like 32434 and 2345 when the server gets back up do you really think that you will really be able to remember those kind of names to recruit to your guild? I think you should just wait it we save alot of time.
Old 02/25/2008, 01:47   #7

i meen i understand bout all the spam and stuff but i been tryin to register for the longest which means more than a week and i had no luck so if any1 can help plz do so
Old 02/25/2008, 01:53   #8

Look the server is down witch could be one of the reasons you can't register a account
Also there are only certain times when you can make an account and I don't know when that is so just wait till the server comes back up and try to make an account every hour or so ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2008, 02:48   #9

ok dude i will start tuesday thx for advice xD
Old 02/25/2008, 03:40   #10

Who cares, this place is dead without Psro. Without PSRO then no new posts, might as well not even come here then. Stop being a little cry baby.