Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The End of Silkroad!

Discussion on The End of Silkroad! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Exclamation The End of Silkroad!

oh yeah i hope joymax will burn when the will see their win in money for the next month!
my acc is hacked and i guess am not alone!
such an idiot system what they updated hardcore, wiith that they destroyed the work from much years!
feel free to post what u feeling!
if the thread is big enough i will love to send all the replys to joymax and i hope they will notice what for **** the did!
but anyways i dont think that the will change anything...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2011, 16:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm sorry to hear that but isn't this kinda your own fault? Cause you bought the character right? I wouldn't say it's illegal but it's at your own risk to buy stuff since joymax can change the whole system and you'll get ******.

So this is kinda the fault of the people themself since they all bought the characters from other people which isn't a recommandation of joymax I guess so now they changed their verification thinggy and you're ****** so you can't really blame joymax for you buying a character.

Anyway I also find this really stupid:S if i'm correct you just need the id and the secret answer to change the password? that's just soo easy to get since a lot of people have their char name as the account name and most secret answers are a piece of cake to get from people.

So a really bad move of joymax but you can't blame them for the hacking of the bought accounts.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/04/2011, 16:29   #3

Received Thanks: 6,289
Possible reasons:
- You purcharsed an account, its your fault, that's against the Joymax TOS.
- You gave your secret answer to any other person. It's your fault, that information NEVER must be shared with ANYONE.
- You didn't verified your account, while Joymax told you to do so 2 weeks ago. It's your fault, they already warned everyone to verify their account for avoid theft or hacking accounts.

I can't see nothing wrong with Joymax so far, but your fault.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/04/2011, 16:30   #4

@synx7 what was exactly the change joymax made? I thought that the removed the verification or something like that. I don't have access to their website right now so I can't check it.
Old 05/04/2011, 16:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
@synx7 what was exactly the change joymax made? I thought that the removed the verification or something like that. I don't have access to their website right now so I can't check it.
Basically:

Accounts with email verification system doesn't need anymore to give the SA for change the password (great for people who forgot the SA).
Password can be restored just with the ID and the secret answer, but ONLY if the account doesn't have the email verification system enabled.
So basically everyone who purcharsed the account and don't have the email verification system running on his account can get easily hacked by the old owner of the account, or by any friend who had their ID and SA.
Old 05/04/2011, 16:35   #6

i dint bought acc, never lol
i just traded
Old 05/04/2011, 16:38   #7

@synx7 Thanks not very smart of joymax but still they warned so well I agree with you that it's everyones own fault.

@yooper
trading is kinda the same isn't it even if you got that account from someone for free. it's just someone else's account which can get you ****** right now
Old 05/04/2011, 16:39   #8

elite*gold: 17
The Black Market: 120/0/2
Received Thanks: 1,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
i just traded
That's the same
Old 05/04/2011, 16:40   #9

Quote:
i just traded
Then get back your original account, the person who traded it with you did the same, so you can too (well, you can't if he is not as stupid as you and verify the account, not offending, just a fact).
Oh and trading an account is against the Joymax TOS too.

Old 05/04/2011, 17:17   #10

elite*gold: 61
Received Thanks: 1,972
It's problem from Joymax, they shouldn't have done it like this.
Yes, it is your own problem still..
They should have annouched how the other system worked and not just blindy make the change people couldnt prepare for this...
Old 05/04/2011, 18:01   #11

If you guys think it's joymax's fault, then you are simply an idiot. They told you to verify, and trading accounts isn't exactly "allowed". It was at your own risk, and I'm glad you got ******, next time try to level up on your own?
Old 05/04/2011, 18:08   #12

I traded acc ''non - verify'' after that i ''verify'' and i didn't got hacked :P
So

Quote:
1. E-mail verification will be required
E-mail Verification System was optional before upon creating a Joymax account. However in order to protect our players from account theft and hacking, E-mail Verification is required. Please make sure to verify your Joymax account before entering the new portal site.
Old 05/04/2011, 18:45   #13

i dont care lol, if you just play 1 ******* acc this game is so boring, thatswhy i traded an acc and i dont care what ever they with sell/trade is forbidden bla bla everyone is doing it so i give a **** on it and they didnt wanr they player on the right way.
a little post on the hompegae the most ppl didnt even check this and they didnt say u have to verifiy your acc they just say its possible to do it otherwise u cant log on in the new portal they NEVER say that u will get hacked lol
so dont save joymax cuz ur life is silkroad i give a **** on your prrofs or whatever
all this information from joymax are an epic fail
and this game is histroy for me and not only for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medically Insane View Post
If you guys think it's joymax's fault, then you are simply an idiot. They told you to verify, and trading accounts isn't exactly "allowed". It was at your own risk, and I'm glad you got ******, next time try to level up on your own?
btw i was one of the best bower and warrior in d10 prob u havent any char on lvl80 newbii just traded the acc cuz this game is boring with only 1 or 2 chars, i stoped playing sro and i started for 3 month and traded my accs i never wanted to start again and give joymax lot of dollars

btw idc if il get warnings like hell
Old 05/04/2011, 18:49   #14

Quote:
i dont care lol, if you just play 1 ******* acc this game is so boring, thatswhy i traded an acc and i dont care what ever they with sell/trade is forbidden bla bla everyone is doing it so i give a **** on it and they didnt wanr they player on the right way.
a little post on the hompegae the most ppl didnt even check this and they didnt say u have to verifiy your acc they just say its possible to do it otherwise u cant log on in the new portal they NEVER say that u will get hacked lol
so dont save joymax cuz ur life is silkroad i give a **** on your prrofs or whatever
all this information from joymax are an epic fail
and this game is histroy for me and not only for me

btw i was one of the best bower and warrior in d10 prob u havent any char on lvl80 newbii just traded the acc cuz this game is boring with only 1 or 2 chars, i stoped playing sro and i started for 3 month and traded my accs i never wanted to start again and give joymax lot of dollars

btw idc if il get warnings like hell
1 word for you = ******
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2011, 18:49   #15

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Since u can't change the SA like on rSRO, you failed at isro without verification now.

Another reason to join Russian Silkroad
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread