Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

buying silk on pserver

Discussion on buying silk on pserver within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
buying silk on pserver

can anyone tell how i can contact the admin of the pserver i know i need qicq but i dont have his name etc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ZSZC Buying SP silk etc.?
02/18/2011 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Id like to hear some experiences from soemone whos bought sp , silk etc. at http://primarygaming.net/ i feel not much ppl has bought there considering theres no comments ratings etc. Also can zszc or http://primarygaming.net/ be trusted??? :confused::confused:
Buying silk on Sparta:)
08/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
Hi guys, im looking to buy silk but in sro i dont trust people.... they say no first give me money then ill send u silk but i already lost a few Million that way -.-' so if anyone wants to sell silk on sparta im your man^^ if its a decent price ^^ just leave a message thanks :cool: :cool: :D :D
buying silk
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hey whats up guys i have 2 account and i would like to charge some silk , would i be able to use the same paypal ? if not how would i be able to do that ?
[REQ][GUIDE]Buying silk on pserver
01/26/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
please make a guide how to buy silk on the pserver thx. Moved to SRO Main Discussions / Questions ~inVincibLe
Need Help With Buying Silk
04/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ive tried 3 days to buy silk but i keep getting the same damn error ive asked on sro forums but i got a stupid answear saying use internet erplorer when i alrdy am i tried my laptop too same error what i do is i slect paypal then make payment then the login screen comes up for sro i login and i get some error saying data road or sometihng like that and please retry after that i cant purchase anymore cause of the 1 try a day thing please help me if you can thx in advance