Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need SRO PServer Working BOT ...no keyloggers please

Discussion on Need SRO PServer Working BOT ...no keyloggers please within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need SRO PServer Working BOT ...no keyloggers please

heya ... i need an working bot with translated skills or an english media.pk2 download link please ! ............... THX !
Old 02/04/2008, 22:31   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Hey there,there is actually a translated english bot for pSro ,just use the search button next time.
Questions are not welcome in this section ,because you are new to this forum,i will move the thread in the Sro Discussion section,but keep in mind,next time i will close it.
#Moved

#Warned v3n4x
Old 02/05/2008, 01:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,583
forgot to close too ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KEYLOGGERS
04/26/2009 - Soldier Front - 2 Replies
GUYS WAG KAYO MAG DL NG MGA FILES NA HINDI NYO SIGURADO... MERON ISANG FILES DITO NA AKALA NYO AY BAGONG WALLHACK.... HINDI NYO ALAM ITO AY ISANG KEYLOGGER... AT WAG KAYO MAG BIBIGAY NG ANUMANG DATA ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT ESPECIALLY SA INYONG COMPUTER AHEHEHE....
Working Softmod No Keyloggers
12/17/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 44 Replies
doesn't work anymore
Get around keyloggers
11/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I dont know a whole lot about keyloggers but heres my theory. If you were to use notepad and write down all of you user names and passwords then after you download a program (lets say the program has keylogger) and you copy paste you user name and password will the logger still be able to get it? since they only record keystrokes? +Thanks if this is true, if not well i tried
Keyloggers
02/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
Hi, ever since this lil thing, I havent been able to use any keyloggers which are able to get CO passwords. So far I tried two different ones, does anyone know a working one?