Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ip limit minuses

Discussion on Ip limit minuses within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Ip limit minuses

Hello everybody,
As you know we all have ip limit ( almost everybody ) But there is one problem:
If we have inside ip ( dunno how it is in english correctly ), and someone has same ip, we cant log in. Why? It keeps saying you have reached ip limit

Want to remove this stupid ip limit?

Write to joymax, that you can't login becouse you have inside ip, like someone in the wolrd, and it keeps showing that message to you. And ask them to think or do something for us. Ofcourse mention that most of players are leaving the game, caused by this limit.

huh just think of something.

There is lot's of us and just some of they. We can get what we want

Sorry for spelling mistakes, i don't really write in english

O dabar lietuviams kas skaito, tai rašykit į joymaxą laišką, kad jūsų ip vidinis ir jūs negalite prisijungti į žaidimą. Investavote pinigų ir dabar turite laukti, kol kažkas per savaitę kartą atsijungs, nes vistiek jis botins 24/7

Tikiuos supratot mane
Old 04/19/2011, 20:42   #2

they dont care about that letter
Old 04/19/2011, 20:45   #3

About one i think not, but about 10000 they will If we keep sending to them they will

Anyway, do more than talk I've send a letter and waiting for reply, never get unrepled
Old 04/19/2011, 20:46   #4

supratom tave ! ip limit sux im living in usa and had it long time ago so have fun turks now
Old 04/19/2011, 20:52   #5

turks have no limit anymore o.o
Old 04/19/2011, 20:54   #6

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
No wonder!

Turks are 1 of the biggest money source of silkroad online!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2011, 20:57   #7

**** then if they dont have ip limit
Old 04/20/2011, 12:37   #8

Here's my version:

Ok Joymax, yesterday i complained regarding the portuguese IP Limit of 2 account per IP. Now i will talk about the whole community and not just the portuguese. It is clear all you want is money, due to the fact you removed the ip Limits of Turkey and Brasil wich represent more than 50% of SRO community. That's not correct. All you will get with this new IP Limit is no longer a INTERNATIONAL SRO, but a brasilian and a turkish SRO, because every other country players will quit, i repeat, they will quit (meaning no more silk bought by them). People play this game for fun, they pay for this game for fun. Now what? Families can't play, brother's cant play, people with inside ip's can't play because someone elese in the world has the same ip. I talk by myself but also for all the other countries that got blocked. About 95% of the people will quit SRO and i aggree with them, so i will quit too unless this mesure of IP Limit CHANGES!

Sorry about mistakes or whatsoever. tell me what u think, and if i should modify it
Old 04/20/2011, 17:04   #9

for first of all joymax rarely will read your silly mails about ip limit and crying about it. why? cuz they dont want botters aleast a small bit and about your internal ip it dosent change the fact everyone has an internal ip and external ip so dont bullshit around

in lithuanian:
kiek vienas turi vidiny ir isoriniy ip tj nepisk ce proto jej nieko nezinai
Old 04/20/2011, 17:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbloom View Post
for first of all joymax rarely will read your silly mails about ip limit and crying about it. why? cuz they dont want botters aleast a small bit and about your internal ip it dosent change the fact everyone has an internal ip and external ip so dont bullshit around

in lithuanian:
come on are you kidding me? thats all they want, botters are the ones who make joymax rich. They do this to try to "clean" their image but behind this image, the botters are still there ( the ones who give most profit ) such as Brazil, Turkey and Egipt.
Old 04/20/2011, 18:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbloom View Post

in lithuanian:
Think again:
All computers have inside ip, yeah that's right.
All computers have outside ip, yeah that's right.
But wait...
An joymax checks the INSIDE ip not the OUTSIDE. Why? Coz they can easily use the inside ip, not like outside. And if we have a check for outside ip, we still can play even with 1000 characters. That's coz outside ip is easy to change

To alexandre,
It should be fine

In lithuanian:
Pagalvok apie tai, kad joymaxas tikrina vidini ip, todėl, kad jį lengviau pasiekti. Jei tikrintu išorinį, mes galėtume jungti, kad ir 1000 charu su vienu ip. Nes stovint routeriui, jis vis kitoks
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2011, 18:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by keinux View Post
Think again:
All computers have inside ip, yeah that's right.
All computers have outside ip, yeah that's right.
But wait...
An joymax checks the INSIDE ip not the OUTSIDE. Why? Coz they can easily use the inside ip, not like outside. And if we have a check for outside ip, we still can play even with 1000 characters. That's coz outside ip is easy to change

To alexandre,
It should be fine

In lithuanian:
Pagalvok apie tai, kad joymaxas tikrina vidini ip, todėl, kad jį lengviau pasiekti. Jei tikrintu išorinį, mes galėtume jungti, kad ir 1000 charu su vienu ip. Nes stovint routeriui, jis vis kitoks
Nebespankit jus nx, joymax tikrina external ip t.y isorini. Kiekviena kart pasijungus gauni isorini ip ir jis bus iki tol kol isnaujo perjungsi pc(kalbu apie zebra), bet sitas galios ant visu kitu sh kur yra vidinis ip. Puskit i savo sro lt puslapius cia ereziju neskleide.
Old 04/20/2011, 18:55   #13

Joymaxas netikrina išorinio ip Pagalvok pats su galva ir nebesvaik čia
Va kaip pats minėjei išorinis ip adresas yra vis kitoks, o su vidiniu visada toks pat. Taigi neknisk proto su savo zebru ir eik pajodinėt po laukus, nes vistiek pas tave stovi routeris, arba tu jo nematai
Old 04/20/2011, 18:55   #14

what the **** is this?

speak english or GTFO
Old 04/20/2011, 19:01   #15

Huh, he said that i'm not right, but he didn't thinked, that he have an router and always when he turns on pc, he got's net outside ip. He self said that he has an internet provider that do not allows using internet without router.
Anyway, he said, that i'm saying a lie and i have to go in the stupid lithuanian comunity

Jei tu ko nesuprasi, tai neknisk proto bent čia. Verčiu tavo kvailus žodžius į anglų ir be keiksmažodžių

And i said, that he is not correct, that if we have inside ip, we cannot change the outside like with router. So that means, it isn't checking with outside ip, coz noone then ever got the problem with ip. ( It will change every time )

Huh i think you will understand

Kas kabinėsis, pasakykit kaip kitaip be keiksmažodžiu ir aiškiai, pataisykit

sorry for two languages guys, but they still don't know that we are in english community

Tags
ip, ip limit, limit, servers, silkroad