Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQ] how can i make letter name on PServer

Discussion on [REQ] how can i make letter name on PServer within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQ] how can i make letter name on PServer

Thread say all

i have english media.pk2 but letter names wont work

always say invalid letter is used

please help me

Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sorry] Sorry Letter (ALL READ)
06/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Dear People At Elitepvpers Conquer Online Section, I am Sorry to the people who i have affended by posting random things on your post's and it was just because i was inmature but i promise to help everybody out
[Question]How to make the letter like this picture?
06/18/2009 - General Art - 2 Replies
How to make the letter like this picture? the wide and much bigger letter is easy to see than the default one. as you can see in the picture. http://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/12/42/92/45/a10.jpg i heard there is maybe a style of language that we must download it 1st.. but i dont know which language.. anyone can give me the advice?
Letter of inquiry to all .....
05/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Bro. Hey All I Need Know New Update And Reseale IN Binarys How To Make Startower And Flower System In 5065 Binary Hey All Stueef Team Mr Pop And andyd123 and kinshi88 and PeTe Ninja and BasicCoder and Tw3ak and danielachraf and magnon and all admin coplas and all codes Why All Dont Resale New Update In Biynary Npc .. Fan . New System Thanx ..
Letter to TQ
12/22/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 43 Replies
To TQ:If members of the TQ staff are reading this, I would like to say that I can no longer deal with you GOD DAM FUCKIN SERVICE! I mean I have so many just simply gay bugs with CO2! Why did you release this when you know there are still bugs? Now for some reason I can't even log 2 accounts because I get unknown error. To ePVP Members: I doing a general strike against the conquer service team by spamming their boards with all the bugs, each person using a different account name. And stop...