Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Healer for private server

Discussion on Auto Healer for private server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Healer for private server

i need auto healer for chinese priv serv.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Vigor \ Auto Healer for clerics
07/19/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies
Well, now that I can get and update the HP offsets really simply I've decided to make a tool that automatically uses a vigor when your HP drops below a certain percent. The vigor has to be on your bar (a key 0-9) and on the current bar. It's a real simple script, but as far as my tests can tell it works great. Hotkeys/Getting started In-order for it to get the HP value you need to set which client you want. Simply activate the client and press and hold Ctrl + Shift + c In-order to...
Auto-Healer
08/24/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
This is a memory based auto-healer that I made for a bot im making and I thoug it would be great to make a standalone version and post it on elitepvpers. :cool: The only problem is I'm not experienced enough to defeat DMA so you will have to find your own address where your life are stored(Using Tsearch,ArtMoney etc..) and put it inside the .ini created by auto-heal.exe. I have put a little guide (nothing idiot-proof thoug) inside the readme. If any1 know where the address for the...
Auto-Healer
07/12/2004 - FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Requirements: AC-Tools Features: test&report plz