Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bypass work/school firewall for silkroad

Discussion on bypass work/school firewall for silkroad within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation bypass work/school firewall for silkroad

Does anyone know how to bypass the school firewall?

I cannot connect with more then 5 chars ... cuz main router on my school block it..

Why my thread has been closed? ... its SRO DISCUSSION dude...
Old 04/11/2011, 17:00   #2

technically it isn't sro related cause it's something with your router so it's not sro related:P

and uuhm well if your school has a maximum amount of connections per port you need an proxy to redirect the connections.
Old 04/11/2011, 17:00   #3

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
THen just live with that and wait until school ends ...
Old 04/11/2011, 19:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
technically it isn't sro related cause it's something with your router so it's not sro related:P

and uuhm well if your school has a maximum amount of connections per port you need an proxy to redirect the connections.
and do you have an ideea how to do that ? can u tell me a free way to do it?
Old 04/12/2011, 12:13   #5

There's no way to bypass this. They have probably blocked the 80 port. Try this to use a vpn server to get through it if it doesn't work there's no solutions.
Old 04/12/2011, 18:30   #6

Well how I bypassed my schools own network was by creating an own app which redirected the connections to the offical silkraod servers.

Btw hunkuk that's probably not what's going on almost every school. port 80 which is for http and port 443 which is for https aren't blocked most of the other ports are blocked but normally the internet of schools are just for internet and nothing else.

So what I did was connecting to my own apps which I have running at a server at my house which accepted connections at port 80 and 443 so 80 for the login server and 443 for the gameserver and tada I could login and play arround

But i'm not going to share the program cause it's not fully working and I have to make a lot of changes every time cause it doesn't support other servers like the downloader server and it only connects to server xian.

But i'm sure that there are some free to use apps which also do the trick
Old 04/13/2011, 18:55   #7

Try

combine with
Old 04/13/2011, 19:00   #8

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
it is still not sro related.
if you open it once again you'll be infracted.keep that in mind.
#CLOSED!
Closed Thread