Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Im new in this forum, and i hope i will be usefull!

Discussion on Im new in this forum, and i hope i will be usefull! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Im new in this forum, and i hope i will be usefull!

Hi all my friends , well first i intreduse my self, im 28 years old , computer engeneer (im not a programmer). form egypt, cairo.

and i was surving this fourom and i like it and i decided to be one of u guys and be helpfull as much as i can.

but there is some points that i noticed in this forum and i hope all will quite doing that and all become helpfull for each other.

first of all i noticed that some guys trying to scamm some guys, and some wanna hack some guys, well that is not good thing and trust me, in the end u will get nothing!

and here is some points i really wanna all to flow and then we will have good forum for all

1: some of u some times post some stuff then saying i got this from another site and i didnt test it yet, well, i hope any one have any thing , he must test its first , if it work, u can post it, if it isnt, dont post it and dont wast other people time.

2: some guys makes trojans and keyloggers in some stuff and post it to hack some guys, this is not helpfull also, and u will get nothing, cause no one is stupid, and the one who will get hacked,u will find that he is a noobe and u will not get any thing from hacking him
cause of that my next post in this forum it will be how yo make ur computer maximum secure and prevent any one from hacking u.

3: some guys just make some unhelpfull topics , and some says here is the new bot and when u get in the topic u find that he is searching for it , not he posting it, so when u do that all what u will take is some guys saying bad words to u, if u wanna have some more bad words, so keep going ,lol!

i really hope all will do the same , and i will be sure that any topic i post from now on i make it usefull to all, cause of that my next post will be how to prevent any hacker from hacking ur pc with simple steps on ur computer, and i will also test other files in other topics and post a reply if its working and clean or no!
hope all will have fun in silkroad online and all will be lvl 80 with full set of sosun soon!

your new friend, moody.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/03/2008, 17:06   #2

uymmm ..
welcomez :]
this is not the right section for this topic.. but .. still at least you didnt spamm around ^^
lol ..
have nice time in this forum ~!
Old 01/03/2008, 17:08   #3

HOPE SO.....
were on the same side dude...!!!!!!
for you, hope its true.....
Old 01/03/2008, 17:34   #4

yea...depends on what your looking for too tho.l.but although im new here as well....i friend told me about here some good stuff come form here :P
Old 01/03/2008, 18:13   #5

I can say 1 thing . . RUN AWAY FROM THIS FORUM PLEASE!! there are 99% of scamers here and 1% of good guys . .. so . . . RUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my real life friends was hacked on this forum CUZ OF keylogers !!! I dont care what u think but my opinion. . .RUN!!!!

P.S. Don't answer this post by the stupid answers . ..
Old 01/03/2008, 18:27   #6

Thumbs up yah, i know!!

well yah, i know there is alot of scammer and some hackers here, thats why im here and im trying to help the other , thats why from now one i will download the other stuff even if they have a key logger lol, and i will test it my self , and i will post the replays, and i will never ever post any thing with a keylogger or a trojans or a virus, cause it will be not nice and no one will like u , thats why my next topic how to protect ur computer aganist all keyloggers, im working on it, maybe an hour and i finish, have fun all
Old 01/03/2008, 19:03   #7

Well, first of all you didn't post in the right section.
And second, Welcome to the forum.
Old 01/03/2008, 19:41   #8

Welcome 1 thing, don't trust any members with less than 20 Post and atleast a thanks, ALWAYS scan when they post something, if some like me, y4nk, unique, casyno, post something (sry if i forgot someone ) you could assume its safe, but if you still don't trust it scan Have fun on epvprs
Old 01/03/2008, 19:43   #9

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
#moved

welcome to elitepvpers
Old 01/03/2008, 22:19   #10

Welcome. Nice to see some more nice people around on this forum

Enjoy ur stay!

(Ur speech deserved a thanks )

« WTT | Working Bot »