Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RIBOT

Discussion on RIBOT within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RIBOT

Is there gonna be an update for ribot after 11 D ?
Old 03/18/2011, 22:45   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
1. Wrong Section ->

2. I don't think so, since the Developer stopped working on riBot.
Old 03/18/2011, 22:46   #3

elite*gold: 0
I wont think so, because he (MR.Ibot) stopped playing rSRO ( some say he got banned ), so i wont think there will be an update ....
And btw wrong section

Edit: Disco was faster ;-P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ribot Dc
11/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Something happend to my ribot !!! In the last 2 days every time i try to bot i get dc after i kill 2-24 mobs no matter with what char or what mobs... tried clientless same thing.. Weird thing is if i hand grind i dont get dc`s... even if i handgrind with bot i still dont get dc`s!!! Leave it afk and boom dc! Can anyone help me ? Tnx in advance P.S: Forgot to say that the port of the ribot started changing every time i log in 1 time its 16 000 next time is 16 005.Before it never changed it...
[riBot]riBot Updater
10/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Cannot connect clientless after update ? That's not the problem anymore ! I made an riBot Updater ! Plus, this not only an updater, it's riBot - Loader too ! You can keep your riBot up to date ! You can launch as many bot's as you need ! You can launch your bot's on windows startup ! Scan, Pictures, More Info ! http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro-hacks -bots-cheats-exploits/781045-ribot-loader-v2.html
Need help .. with Ribot-.-
05/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Why my Ribot doesn't work -.- can some one make a turtol or smth .. teach me how to use it (:http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/5650/errory.j pg