Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

advanced B elixer weapon for normal weapons

Discussion on advanced B elixer weapon for normal weapons within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/01/2011, 20:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooper View Post
btw all sro's (except p-server) like rsro ksro isro are the same they are just each in other versions... omg if you dont know it be quiet.. so the picture is proof enough xD

show me a screenshot with a unsealed Adv B grade elixir and ull get a cookie
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2011, 20:13   #32

elite*gold: 1
take a look at a rev6 forum " b grade normal weapon" there are not so much ignorant fails like here and everyone said its just ******* rare and hard to get not more...
some of the player who post there have hardcore chars but prob u also think they lie with their sro experince xD

anyways now its really the last post impossible to discuss with ignorant members
Old 03/01/2011, 20:17   #33

Quote:
take a look at a rev6 forum " b grade normal weapon" there are not so much ignorant fails like here and everyone said its just ******* rare and hard to get not more...
some of the player who post there have hardcore chars but prob u also think they lie with their sro experince xD

anyways now its really the last post impossible to discuss with ignorant members
proof...proof...proof it
Old 03/01/2011, 20:18   #34

grr littile proof the question was "Advanced elixir B grade not sealed"
-I have seen one on uranus with 500 mil and i havent buy it.So noobish.Their price are like 1 bil+.
-They exist i have seen them,i have seen wepons with elixir +2 used.
-neo got sold this day on oasis for just 400m lol^^ B grade 11Degree weapon elex
-I saw few ones on tibet
-I saw some 11 dg too...weapon, accs, pro...pretty high price though :S
-yep i saw one too 11d b elix wep

thats the answer but they prob all lie like me or? xD haha <3
im done just wanted to give ya some other proofs from rev6 members with alot sro experience xD
Old 03/01/2011, 20:20   #35

Quote:

the only ignorant person here is you
Quote:
cant u read u fail? xD they are ******* rare for a screen u must search alot...
so "******* rare" = cant post a screenshot for what? 5 months? nothing is that "rare"

anyways you just want to prove yourself right no matter what ( i understand since you seem like a kid ) , like i said im happy to be proven wrong but with a screenshot in ISRO not by words from some random kid
Old 03/01/2011, 20:21   #36

Quote:

->

and the thread is about weapon adv B grade elixirs
other B grades exist

weapon ones not
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2011, 20:22   #37

Quote:
grr littile proof the question was "Advanced elixir B grade not sealed"
-I have seen one on uranus with 500 mil and i havent buy it.So noobish.Their price are like 1 bil+.
-They exist i have seen them,i have seen wepons with elixir +2 used.
-neo got sold this day on oasis for just 400m lol^^ B grade 11Degree weapon elex
-I saw few ones on tibet
-I saw some 11 dg too...weapon, accs, pro...pretty high price though :S
-yep i saw one too 11d b elix wep

thats the answer but they prob all lie like me or? xD haha <3
im done just wanted to give ya some other proofs from rev6 members with alot sro experience xD
thats what you call a proof? screens or never happened
Old 03/01/2011, 21:33   #38

Guys , ignore that attention ***** Advance B grade Weapon/shield NORMAL DO NOT EXIST !!

I made sure of this today , i had sword 98+10 FB advance +1 , i bought a +3 scroll and made it +13 , destroyed it and got a freaken A grade so All you guys just STFU if u have no idea what you're talking about.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2011, 21:36   #39

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Now finally the Pro's start answering.
Let the thread RIP
#Request CLose
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2011, 21:58   #40

If they were really that rare, I'm sure a screenshot would be flowing through the internet, but until then, it doesn't exist.
Old 03/01/2011, 22:35   #41

No, advanced weapon/shield B grade non-sealed dont exist ON ISRO, on kSRO, cSRO they exist and jSRO ? but on ISRO they dont exist so dont talk ****, a thread like this already was discussed on rev6 and in the end nobody had a prove with ss, some ppl talk "ha ya they exist i already saw one" thats fake, until one day someone will post a pic on iSRO, but that will never gonna happen because they dont exist atm.
Old 03/01/2011, 23:44   #42

finally some people with brains posting >.<

this **** is just pointless

#close request
Old 03/02/2011, 09:25   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwN147 View Post
No, advanced weapon/shield B grade non-sealed dont exist ON ISRO, on kSRO, cSRO they exist and jSRO ? but on ISRO they dont exist so dont talk ****, a thread like this already was discussed on rev6 and in the end nobody had a prove with ss, some ppl talk "ha ya they exist i already saw one" thats fake, until one day someone will post a pic on iSRO, but that will never gonna happen because they dont exist atm.
everywhere they exist and in isro just acc shild and pro b exist omg i never read such a bullshit
anyways i had one and i aksed my half guild in redsea/saturn and everyone said they exist and 2 ppl in redsea also got one u r talkiung bullshit cuz u never saw one u got 2 screens in this thread the staff is isro but u must be right to say that its rsro omg -.- gimme a proof that the screen is from rsro xD
i laugh atm my *** of lots of low wannabes talking bullshit cuz they never saw one xD
anyways good luck to find one, every b grade exist even sox weapon but no normal b weapon exist omg thats the biggest bullshit i ever heard
i had one, my guild mate had one and u all never saw one and wanna tell me that i mabye got bug with my elixir or? wtf xD
talk whatever u want xD

yeah
#close that epic thread xD
Old 03/02/2011, 11:54   #44

Quote:
everywhere they exist and in isro just acc shild and pro b exist omg i never read such a bullshit
anyways i had one and i aksed my half guild in redsea/saturn and everyone said they exist and 2 ppl in redsea also got one u r talkiung bullshit cuz u never saw one u got 2 screens in this thread the staff is isro but u must be right to say that its rsro omg -.- gimme a proof that the screen is from rsro xD
i laugh atm my ass of lots of low wannabes talking bullshit cuz they never saw one xD
anyways good luck to find one, every b grade exist even sox weapon but no normal b weapon exist omg thats the biggest bullshit i ever heard
i had one, my guild mate had one and u all never saw one and wanna tell me that i mabye got bug with my elixir or? wtf xD
talk whatever u want xD

yeah
@UP
Just look at your way of talking , your english , the general structure of all your posts and the number of thanks you got = you have hardly ever been useful , means 90% of what you say is total bullshit , and this Adv B grade talk is a part of the bullshit you post in here . If you need some attention or some consideration , you won't find it here !

anyways , to sum it up : Picture or GTFO ! we got your point that you saw one , no need to keep repeating the same bullshit everytime in every single post of yours , do something new , post a screenie to end this polemic if you're soo sure about what you're claiming...

@Everyone else :

as i said before , ignore the attention whores ... i know its hard , i myself can't do it but i try hard...
Old 03/02/2011, 12:18   #45

Quote:
i laugh atm my ass of lots of low wannabes talking bullshit cuz they never saw one xD
talk whatever u want xD

yeah
w8 w8 wat ? lool dont say we who say weapon b non-sealed dont exist are wannabe because u r the only one wannabe lool alot of ppl already discussed this on rev6 till now NO ONE POSTED A FCKING PIC ON ISRO SO DONT TALK SHIT IF YOU DONT KNOW U FCKING NOOB, they exist on kSRO and cSRO and that fcking prints are from there, once again what part you dont understand THEY DONT EXIST ON ISRO THA FCK SO HARD TO GET THAT ON UR STUPID KID BRAIN ? hell yea seems to be hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kqy View Post
@UP
@Everyone else :

as i said before , ignore the attention whores ... i know its hard , i myself can't do it but i try hard...
cant ignore this kid's seems they know all about iSRO and thats not true.

edit: atm i will send a email to joymax asking about this