Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot problem

Discussion on Ibot problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Ibot problem

Hi pvpers!! I have a problem .
When I playing with ibot everything is fine. But when I turn off bot I can't play again sro. When I trying to start silkroad I am getting error saing that server is undergrouding due inspection or something like this. But when I reinstalling sro everything is fine.
How to fix this problem?
Sorry for bad english
Old 02/20/2011, 11:45   #2

elite*gold: 275
open Task Manager (Alt+Ctrl+Delete) and look the at the Processes tab if Ibot.exe is there close it if it's.and just try to open silkroad.exe multiple times till it shows start button you need to start game normally then close it then play again with the bot sometimes you need to restart i always do that and it works for me just keep trying . but it would be better if you try after a restart dunno why tho.
Old 02/20/2011, 11:56   #3

I tried to do that - nothing. I tried to lounch via louder but I getting error. It's something bad withi ip's I tink.
Old 02/20/2011, 12:10   #4

Bah.. PLEASE browse the forums before you ask about stuff..

Yeah, this is the 3rd time I'm posting it..

Quote:
Umm yea, you prolly are going to have to reinstall the game..
I wrote about it in here:

Quote:
If you donn't have media patcher then just reinstall the game, it will fix it.
If you do have media patcher then unpatch the media and it will yet again solve the problem.
Now, if you do have to reinstall the game then before you start using iBot again then dl media patcher and run it once so you can get those ip.bak and port.bak files or w/e were they named, so you can unpatch the media as you get that problem next time in the future..

Anyways, this prob is most commonly caused by iBot, dunno the exact reason for it, I'm not a coder or w/e I need to be to know that stuff..

You can find mediapatcher from agbot's package, which can be found in here:

Have fun <3.

Btw, next time use the for questions like that.
And also, please browse the forum, so there wont be several topics about the same subject.

Bah.. Also..
Read this1:

Edit* I quoted my own posts therefore I won't bother to edit them totally so they would perfectly fit the topic. Just read it and you'll have the solutions if you bother..
Thanks
1 User