Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lvl 42 Account on server Redsea

Discussion on Selling lvl 42 Account on server Redsea within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
Selling lvl 42 Account on server Redsea

I want to sell lvl 42 full str glavier on Redsea.The problem is that the guy inside the account has 0 gold and absolutely no items or stuff.he has lvl 42 glavie lvl 35 light ...im trading it for some gold on xian ...or im waiting for ur offers...i sell IT CHEAP!

im not the kind of person named scammer please remember that!if u want this acc,pm me with ur offer(btw it can be a cheap offer) i'm not a scammer so if i under any circumstances seem like i am or some ppl acuses me of that,i'll close this thread immediatly.period.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB RedSea Account
02/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB RedSea Account -low lvl with SP -high lvl (85++) -euro/China doesnt matter -i can pay via Paypal -by other Accounts -or whatever you like
Selling $10USD Ultimate game cards for Gold in RedSea
02/19/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I just wanted to say i will be selling $10 ultimate game cards for 60mil in RedSea. Right now i only have 2 but I'll get more later. So if u are interested, leave a comment here or pm me on SRO. And please no scammers. IGN: RogueStar Server: RedSea Edit: Ultimate Game cards are used by going into the PayByCash Method. They are codes that u use to buy your chars silk. So actually i will be giving out the card's code to the people that are interested and want to buy.
WTS account at Redsea Server Lv86
12/05/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hello to all here.. I want to sell my account at Redsea Server Lv86 for php and steal leveling at the moment with Premium+ to those who are interested only.. If you think of scamming me better not to reply here, I want a buyer who would take care of my character because it has allot of friends in the game and you can get help on them, and also the character is one of the pioneering in Redsea Server. So think of the high level and hard characters on Redsea specially those are from Philippines or...
Selling Glavier LVL 60 on RedSea
12/01/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Selling account, lvl 60 on redsea. Full str glavier. For more information just PM me, or leave a post, do not sure if im gonna check post right away.